Oak Jaquetta has arrived!!!

Jo, gorgeous bag, and it really does suit you.

Mulberry really need to sort their act out with their website - wonder who does it, whether its internal or an agency.

Glad you love it Jo, I can just see that bag ageing beautifully!

I've emailed them bagcrazy but haven't heard anything! I think that's why i was a bit shocked when i first opened the parcel!

and the funny thing was the UPS man had the cheek to say he was hungry!!! i was so pleased to see him I gave him a packet of crisps and a banana!!!!

I've emailed them bagcrazy but haven't heard anything! I think that's why i was a bit shocked when i first opened the parcel!

and the funny thing was the UPS man had the cheek to say he was hungry!!! i was so pleased to see him I gave him a packet of crisps and a banana!!!!

Keep us posted. Feeding him is like holding a carrot in front of a rabbit, he will come again!!!!!:nuts:

I'm a bit late to this but that bag looks FAB on you Jo! :tup:

I love the style, very classy and elegant, yet casual at the same time. I'm glad you like it even though it's different to what was on the website. I know exactly how you felt when you opened the box and the bag was not what you were expecting - that happened with my A4 tote. Mulberry really do need to sort their website out!

Congrats Jo it looks absolutely gorgeous on you - sorry it was initially tinged with a bit of disappointment, you never know you may get a little bit more than an apology from Mulberry (well you can hope anyway lol).

Just noticed that the price of the Oak Jaquetta has gone up to £416 on the mulberry website :confused1:

Love your UPS story, Last guy I got, told me he had numb hands and chucked the box at me xxx

^^^ I noticed that too, how bizarre!!

Jo I think it looks really good on you, really suits you. I am so glad you are pleased as I know how long you have wanted this bag. Now do you really have to put it away until june??!!