NYC Sample Sale!

Back to the forums after creating a profile years ago and never using it...I hit up this sample sale today and there were a TON of beautiful bags. I limited myself to one and ended up with the Howard St. in natural snake. I am in LOVE! Only $225...and I almost paid full price last month...

Congratulations pinky! This is one that I would love to have but I already have it in cement...but for if I could buy it for $225 I would totally get it! Enjoy! :biggrin:

If I only lived anywhere near NYC.....

botkier.com/media/product_uploads/0000/2314/howard_magenta_product_page.jpg
This is what I scored today Yippeee!!

Its beautiful!!! The Howard St. Large satchel in magenta....
I also got another sample bag but not sure of the name right now...

Great sale!!

anyone there right now ? hows the selection ? i'm upset i didn't go. i didn't think i would want anything but after reading ur post mielikki55, i have a real bad itch to go now ! =((( the prices are better than i expected !

anyone there right now ? hows the selection ? i'm upset i didn't go. i didn't think i would want anything but after reading ur post mielikki55, i have a real bad itch to go now ! =((( the prices are better than i expected !

It was truly Botkier heaven!! ITA that the prices are better than expected! Especially with the FB discount.

i went AGAIN today around 1ish ... they keep replenishing samples!

i didn't get anything this time, but i picked up a logan shoulder bag in the gray embossed croc in the sample section, but figured i wouldn't be able to keep it clean. my friend, on the other hand, was more than happy to take it off my hands since it was only $50 ($45 with the MD promo)!

the gray embossed croc is the same as botkier's gorgeous ruffle clutch:
w24234h2rh2r4565.png

here's the pic she took at work when she got back :P
2luqd1g.jpg

^ WOW, that's a steal! (I also would've been glad to take it off your hands). My friend and I got there around 3:40 Friday, I was looking for a Venice satchel in Ocean but I think those were gone the first night.

The sample table only had a few samples on it. I grabbed a Logan Satchel in (what the staff said) was a never produced pearlized gray purple. Purple is my favorite color so even though the leather was tough, I couldn't pass it up at $150. ($135 w/ Fb discount) My friend got a large sample coral colored Dion so we were both happy. (also $135 w/discount)

I heard they weren't putting out anymore samples, when I left there was a large brown fringed croc hobo and a tote with the Brooklyn woven detail. A few bags were crossed off the price list.

This is what I saw before I left: Brooklyn, Dion, Harper, small Rivington, Howard, $25 totes, Bowie and Venice (one satchel and one feed, plenty of black clutches and pink hobos), Tao shoulder, James hobo (one or two?).

If you go, please update! We all like to read about this sale whether we've been there or not! Happy shopping!!

There were quite a few Venice hobos in ocean. They were gorgeous and was debating whether or not to get it...but my friend ended up getting it and I ended up with a vintage Trigger beauty.

Maybe one of the longer followers of Botkier know exactly what bag it is.

My sample sale purchases below...I also got a cosmetic bag for my mother that isn't pictured...a steal for $25 as it was a sample.
IMG_0323.jpg

^ great purchases!

i was thinking about the venice hobo in ocean too. such a lovely color, i don't know why there are so many left :shrugs:. i would have considered it, but i just bought the venice satchel.

i think i know which cosmetic bag you're talking about ... coral orion cosmetic case? my friend was contemplating purchasing it too ... it is a steal! :tup: