NYC Sample Sale!

Here are some photos I took last night:

My friend bought this. I got a similar item, but mine is lavender with perforated leather
ae73dc98.jpg

5ad73ff8.jpg

853da79c.jpg

1ca82265.jpg

bc454093.jpg

went to the sale again today ...

saw the hottest flats in the sample section size 37. something was just off with the fit on my feet (curse my wide feet!) or i would have bought them for sure (at $75 with the MD promo???!!). i held them for a long time; i didn't want to put them down. :crybaby:

x2p6xu.jpg

was going to pick up a trigger clutch in either that coral or the silver from the sample table ... the silver had such yummy leather. i eventually passed on both.

i ended up buying the trigger cosmetic case in black. i couldnt stop thinking about them when i saw them yesterday ... absolutely adorable! my friend picked up a large howard street satchel in cement :heart: and a trigger cosmetic case in brown.

here's my trigger cosmetic case :love:
291z821.jpg

stopped by today excited for the yellow venice hobo but they were all sold out. they had several magenta ones left but my heart was set on yellow. whoever picked them up, wear them well!
i eventually left empty handed but my friend bought the crinkled black venice crossbody clutch and brown alligator embossed hobo.

Back to the forums after creating a profile years ago and never using it...I hit up this sample sale today and there were a TON of beautiful bags. I limited myself to one and ended up with the Howard St. in natural snake. I am in LOVE! Only $225...and I almost paid full price last month...

the one i picked up was $115 ... and it had a little dirt stain on the back.

Thank you. The prices are very wallet friendly, I just wish the shoes came in larger sizes.

I was checking out Botkier's sale images on Facebook and I am in one of the photos. Not my full face, but enough for me to recognize myself.