NYC reveals . . . what a great trip

Both the ballerina pocket square and lotus twilly look great. The former complements, whilst the latter provide contrast. Both work beautifully!

Now for the REVEAL!!!

This is exactly my sentiments on the pocket squares - ms piggy has it down! (I like the ballerina the best, btw, but they're both lovely for different reasons.)

Still reading...early pages......hope to see some skin soon!! :graucho:

OH MY GOSH I AM IN CHILLS - what a GREAT story, Fleur! I love this so much!!

attachment.php

How gorgeous - your dream came true - you are living right, girl!

Congratuations!

Look how perfect she is on you - what a GREAT LOOK - you were both made to be together! I'll go a step further and, after hearing that story, I absolutely know that bag was handcrafted especially with YOU in mind.

attachment.php

Thank you all!!!! It really is amazing. You can ask Guccigal, I have been saying for months "I will not push it, if it is meant to be, it will happen" I am sure GG and all others that have ever heard me say that were just rolling their eyes.
But it indeed happened. My husband said I must have saved up a lifetime of good luck and vibes for that very moment.

I must say that the sweetest part of such a story is having a circle of friends to share it with. You guys make it so comfortable and fun to share my handbag dreams

I have been trying to read this thread all day! At my work the filters will only let me see/read certain threads and this one was banned for some reason..:cursing:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!! It was meant to be!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Lucky girl...the Birkin is gorgeous!