NYC reveals . . . what a great trip

We keep shopping and my SA me some new scarves that she just got in. She shows me one that has elephants on it and my heart skips a beat since I love elephants and I have collected them for years. I find the perfect colorway to add to my growing scarf collection.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4460.jpg
    IMG_4460.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 399
Both the ballerina pocket square and lotus twilly look great. The former complements, whilst the latter provide contrast. Both work beautifully!

Now for the REVEAL!!!

I prefer the ballerinas. If it were me, and I wanted a more bold pop of colour, I would go for a completely contrasting colour - like a pink twilly (rather than bolder colours in the same family).

Having said that - both are beautiful - you really cannot go wrong!

After shopping around I decide to ask the SA about birkins or HAC. I told her that I see the Gris trourelle (?sp) 30 with GH but that I was really looking for a dark bag. She tells me about the black that was sold the day before . .blah blah blah. She tells me 3 more times that there is nothing in the back. I tell her that I will be be back in 3 weeks and ask if they would be willing to hold anything that they might get in between now and then. She ask me to give some details about what I was looking for. I decide against being soooo specific.
What I want to say is "HAC 32 Maroon Fonce in a rigid leather" but I decide to be way more general and decide to tell her what would make me happy "I would like a 35 or Hac 32 or larger in a dark leather: specifically blacks, dark browns, deep purples, greens or blues"

She then says, I have something that you might want to see . . .

My friend who has never been to H is shocked . . . . she states "how do they suddenly have something back there?" I tell her they usually do but not to get her hopes up. I explained that I was not very specific and they might bring out something that I do not want . . . I explain that I do not want a 30 or a real slouchy leather this time and so I wait for what feels like an hour and then comes out and pulls me to a side table