Now I Know What All the Rouge VIF Fuss Is About.... Rouge VIF Day is here!

Golden, thankyou so much! I truly appreciate the added pics and the effort you went thru. Mwah..:kiss: You're the best!

Your red hobo is soooo gorgeous!:love: Looks absolutely fantastic on you. This is messing with my head, lol!

Goldensx5 said:

Lovensparkle. If anything, IRL the bag color is a pinch darker. It's really a beautiful shade of true red (pics cannot capture it). The Day is such a great slouchy Bbag style.

Thank you Goldensx5! I'm soooo in love with your bag... :love: :heart: it really has the perfect distressing.

Thank you Esile (it was your Rouge Work that got me thinking about the color in the first place!), Mocean, Pupsterpurse, SerenitySue, Didi78, Frayedmisfit and Lovensparkle. I'm loving the color and am also now hoping the Blue grey comes out in the Day/hobo style because I would love another color in that style. Thanks again all PF Ladies!

I had to come back and bump this thread! I can't stop looking at your gorgeous pics! :love: it's making me want a Day, too, now! LOL! Ok, so now I want a Day, City, and Work in this gorgeous color! lol! :P