Now I Know What All the Rouge VIF Fuss Is About.... Rouge VIF Day is here!

ilove2shop said:
Great Bag! It is making me reconsider the day. You have already been so helpful Goldensx5 - but let me ask you one more question. Can you let me know how the Day compares in actual use with your city's and twiggy? I am really stuck between the two styles, but maybe the Day is something I should be considering. :shrugs:

I think if you can swing it, the 'Day' is a must for any Bbag collector. What I love about the style is that (1) it is hands free (2) it really has that bohemian-look about it (3) I can put all the same essentials in it as I would my City, Purse or Twiggy styles and (4) it hugs your body so nice (my favorite thing about it!). But just a minor warning, I do not put 'too much' in it so that it is bottom heavy as it is only one strap and if you are just wearing a tank or tee, you can start to feel the strap on your shoulder. Some gals have also noted that it is tough to find things in it, but if you organize your items (ex. in a pochette) into bigger things (ex. in a pochette) and then put your other items like cell and keys in the front zipper pocket, then it is no trouble at all. I don't have any more issue with it than finding my items in the City. I hope this helps you decide.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Welcome to the Rouge VIF "Club"; isn't it the most fabulous color!?!?!?!? :yahoo: :nuts:

Even though I have the First (and I just recently got the Mini Coin Purse), I think I'm going to get another style (probably not the City as I have the '05 Rouge Theatre). At first I thought this color was going to be *TOO* bright ... but I think it's just the best RED yet!!

zacorey said:
OMG!!! I am DEFINITELY getting that!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!!! Congrats!!!

ZAC ... did you see the First at BNY-Chestnut Hill???!?!?! I can't decide what 'style' the other one is going to be (hmmmm ... Part Time, Afternoon, Purse [yeah, baby], Work, Courier ... YIKES!).

CeeJay- Yes- I saw the first! I think my hands were on your cornflower courier and red first before you bought them!:lol: I really think I want the Courier! What do you think? I have been deciding between the city and courier...forgot about the part-time!!!LOL I just think it would be good to include a shoulder bag in my collection! Do you use the courier? Would you use it as an everyday bag and not just travel?

I'm using my Cornflower Courier right now (and I'm on the B/A #415 from London Heathrow to "Bean-town" at the moment!!!).

Gotta go though ... having a lot of turbulence; they're making us turn off all the "electronic" devices. Uggh ...

golden, congrats on you rouge vif hobo! i love, love, love this color! i have to say... i haven't seen a bad leather on any of the rouge vifs yet.

zacorey, the courier strap is quite long, so i would get that only if worn messenger style. the rouge vif part-time was what i originally wanted before getting my work, but both BalNY and Aloha said they weren't getting it. so, i'm not sure if that meant the part-time won't be available in rouge vif or they just aren't ordering them... which seems ridiculous to me because the part-time would look hot in rouge vif.

esile said:
zacorey, the courier strap is quite long, so i would get that only if worn messenger style. the rouge vif part-time was what i originally wanted before getting my work, but both BalNY and Aloha said they weren't getting it. so, i'm not sure if that meant the part-time won't be available in rouge vif or they just aren't ordering them... which seems ridiculous to me because the part-time would look hot in rouge vif.

Thanks for the info esile!!! I will just wait to see the styles IRL- if I can!!! I might have to drive to BalNY if stores near me don't get these styles in the rouge vif!