Jimmy Choo Nordstrom Sale Jimmy Choo 40% off

Just call the Nordies here in MPLS, MN and tell them what you are looking for. They carry many of the higher end designers and it is not too late to get your pre-sale items:party:

Antonio/Deb or Diane 952-883-2121

I recently bought the Mave foldover clutch in electric blue from jimmy choo.com---does anyone know if that will be on sale? I hope not :sad: I just got it and paid full price

Bonniec, you are one lucky purse addict! Congrats!!

I know!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I was so bummed when I called Mall of America. The gracious SA took my name and number and said she would be on the lookout for me...

One or two days later, I received a call from the Nordstroms in New Jersey. Guess what? Brand spankin' new perfect Ramona in Burgundy came in...

Still can't believe it:yes::yes:. Will post pics, def!

Thanks everyone for your help!

I called so many different SAs for the tan Ramona and even went into Nordstrom and no one has gotten back to me. Even though I've called them back several times. If the bag wasn't available, just call me and let me know! I wouldn't know if I didn't visit this board.

I called SO many Nordstroms and they have nothing left. Someone wrote about Saks having a sale as well? I cant find that particular thread to ask, but if anyone knows about Saks sale, please let me know asap. Thanks!

I called SO many Nordstroms and they have nothing left. Someone wrote about Saks having a sale as well? I cant find that particular thread to ask, but if anyone knows about Saks sale, please let me know asap. Thanks!

My SA at Nordstrom's told me all the Jimmy Choos sold out. Saks does have some on sale for 30% off (Nordstrom was doing 40% off). If you have a specific bag you're looking for a Saks SA should be able to check other stores for you. There were some of the website when their sale started but I believe most have sold out. You should check Neiman Marcus as well - they also had some on sale in their store. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I called Saks yesterday. I have a Marcia in white and a megan (from nordies) in black coming my way. I have never seen either of these bags in person, so I hope they are not too similar!:smile:

Thanks, I called Saks yesterday. I have a Marcia in white and a megan (from nordies) in black coming my way. I have never seen either of these bags in person, so I hope they are not too similar!:smile:

Congrats on you 2 new babies:yahoo: The Marcia is gorgeous IRL (here is Zophies new Marcia) http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=187602&d=1180569505 and the Megan is very pretty and more like a satchel. I love the Megan and I was all set to purchase this exact one, but I ended up getting the Bronze Mahala from Nordies. I hope you just love them:heart::yahoo:

Attachments

• megan.jpg
    megan.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 40