Jimmy Choo Nordstrom Sale Jimmy Choo 40% off

YAHOO!! I just pre-bought the camel ramona too!! I bought it sight-unseen; my SA ordered it from another store so hopefully (although i'm pretty confident) I will love it!! Call or go in FAST...anything good is being swiped up quick!

i was in nordstrom bellevue yesterday! but my bf didnt like the shopping trip so i skipped the bag section. if only i know they are doing presale now. :cry:

btw, how do we know which bag is on sale during the pre-sale? i dont suppose they put the bags on sale out?

Oh, my. I am sitting here waiting for Robyn to call and let me know that my much awaited Navy Ramona has been delivered to her house. Then I read this thread about Nordie's sales on Choo bags. Did anybody find out if they are available on line? I'm going to have to get my DH a second job swinging burgers at night if I keep this up.:smile::heart:

Bonniec, I dont' know if I am relieved or upset by your news. I did just check on line and nothing of much interest is available. Absolutely no Choos are shown at full price let alone on sale.:crybaby:

Bonniec, I dont' know if I am relieved or upset by your news. I did just check on line and nothing of much interest is available. Absolutely no Choos are shown at full price let alone on sale.:crybaby:

Nordies has never put any JC's on their web site and I am not even sure if every stor carries them. I know the Mall of America did not get any until this past fall and then it was only a couple. They have now gotten a small supply which sells very quickly, but if you call them, they will hunt whatever you want down and have it shipped to you.:yes:

Thanks robynbenz,

I called the Mall of America and the wonderful SA (Toni?) did try to hunt down a Burgundy Ramona for me. Unfortunately, the couple of stores that carry them have already presold them :crybaby::crybaby:.

She also said that in the system, Jimmy Choo is all sold out (the pre-sale items).

If anyone knows of a Burgundy Ramona at a Nordies, please PM me.

I am so sorry... :crybaby:
I will keep my eyes open and I will be over there Saturday and I'll see if I can find out if there is one somewhere else:yes:
You never know, blondecat had given up on her navy Ramona and then one poped up!

Thanks robynbenz,

I called the Mall of America and the wonderful SA (Toni?) did try to hunt down a Burgundy Ramona for me. Unfortunately, the couple of stores that carry them have already presold them :crybaby::crybaby:.

She also said that in the system, Jimmy Choo is all sold out (the pre-sale items).

If anyone knows of a Burgundy Ramona at a Nordies, please PM me.

I am fairly sure I saw a burgundy Ramona and some strange olive green Ramona on sale at NM.