Nordstrom Sale Jimmy Choo 40% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Quick heads up. Nordstrom is having their Designer Sale at 40% off including all Jimmy Choos :yahoo:, and selected styels of YSL, Chloe, Burberry, and Marc Jacobs. The sale starts June 4th but the presale is going on now.

I picked up my first Camel Ramona at Nordstrom Valley Fair on sale for slightly under $1000. Longtime admirer, First time owner. I'm beyond thrilled :P.

2. Nice job! Guess I'm heading to Nordstrom tonight - hope I find something! :wlae: Is it happening in all the stores??

3. gees ...
    I'll have to go there too :smile:
    all these sales are killing my bank account.

4. Were the Mahala's and Maddy's on sale? I called Nordstrom Valley Fair in San Jose this morning and she said it was only select bags and Mahala and Maddy was not included.

5. Hum. I was in store at Valley Fair today and they said it was all Jimmy Choos. But I didn't see any Mahalas or Maddys on the floor. They had a Marcia, Marin, and several doctor's bags. Nordstrom doesn't really carry a lot of Choo though.

6. I talked to Nordstrom in Bellevue and they emailed me this photo of the Megan bag that is on sale. I'm torn between this and getting a Chloe Bay. Does anyone have the Megan?

Attached Files:

7. I do not have this bag, but if you can get this Megan in the electric blue, the there is no decision necessary:nogood: Get the Megan:yahoo:, otherwise, I would love to jump on this bag:nuts:

8. If I get the Meghan it will be in black so if you're interested in the electric blue give Marie a call at Nordstrom Bellevue. She's been great and will e-mail photos. The retail price is $1895 and then 40% off.

9. Thank you, I will give her a call tomorrow provided my local SA did not grab the Mahala she had located for me. She had called and said she found a Bronze Mahala for me and did I want it:nuts:
    I said sure, so unless it was sold after we spoke, I will be sporting a Bronze Mahala:yahoo:

10. Too funny - Marie found me the Bronze Mahala but I have my heart set on black so I passed on it. Congratuations - Marie said it was literally the only Mahala that Nordstrom had in stock. It's why I'm holding back on this Meghan - I can't take much more of these sales all happening at the same time. My wallet is on fire!

11. I wish I had a Nordstrom near me. Will anything on the website be on sale?

12. I'd love to see a pic of your new Ramona-that's the bag that Im hoping to buy when I go to New York.

13. Zophie, call my SA 952-883-2121 and ask for (Designer Bags - (Deb/Diane). Tell her what you would like and she will hunt it down for you, have it shipped and if you have no Nordies in your state, NO SALES Tax:yahoo:
    The website does not carry any JC bags, so you have to go in or call. I am not sure what state you are in, but Nordies here will be open in 1 hour! Just do it before the JC bags are all presold:yes:

14. Oh, I'm sure I'm too late by now and I really probably shouldn't buy another bag since I just ordered the Marcia. Just would have been nice to have a look and see what was on sale.

I'm in New Orleans. I don't know where the closest Nordies is but we don't have one here. When I lived in Tampa we had much better shopping!

15. OMG! stunning bag!