**NORDSTROM Price Match Discussion Thread**

I think they r sucks...I went to saks yesterday and saw a lady got the new pelhem braided I went to nordie right away and ask the SA to match the price but then she said her manager went to saks n checked out but they didn't see it...I was so mad and dissapointed

bumping this -- seems like there are a lot of people discussing this in the saks 70% off thread but it is impossible to go through all 80 pages of that to weed out information relevant to nordie's price matching. can the people who have been successful at getting nordies to match the full 70% off please share the deets? thanks!

OK - I'm so glad this thread was started cause I was about to do it myself! I was just told 5 minutes ago that Nordies will give an extra 10% off on top of the 40% taken already. But I then mentioned the Saks online sale beginning on Nov.24 at 12:01AM. I told my SA that I was setting my clock to wake up for it cause there is an extra 40 or 50% off and I will return my bag to Nordstroms if they won't give me the same deal. She said that she will match it but I have to call on Tuesday for them to do it. Right now, they will only do the extra 10% but she promised she would do extra 50% on Tuesday. There is one slight problem though - she isn't in on Tuesday! She told me she would leave a note and she'll be there on Wednesday if there is any problem. I think it will work out for me!