Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

I used to love this sale-it was the only reason I got their store credit card. Then their tier status grew (I dropped down in their importance as I’m not a social media leader with tons of followers) and their quality/selection went down. I’ve just been losing more interest with each passing year. Maybe I’ll go pick up a make up palette or order a thing or too, but my days of excitement and planning for it are gone. Hope you all get everything on your wishlist.

I used to love this sale-it was the only reason I got their store credit card. Then their tier status grew (I dropped down in their importance as I’m not a social media leader with tons of followers) and their quality/selection went down. I’ve just been losing more interest with each passing year. Maybe I’ll go pick up a make up palette or order a thing or too, but my days of excitement and planning for it are gone. Hope you all get everything on your wishlist.
I agree. More than likely I’ll get some beauty items, maybe a few basics and some new workout shoes. I was happy with what I got last year but I was still an icon. But I really scored on a lot of item that I wanted that dropped way down in price (AllSaints sweaters). I think what I’ll do this year is try a bunch of stuff on, put it in my wish list and then hope that it sticks around and goes way down in the fall and winter.

I agree. More than likely I’ll get some beauty items, maybe a few basics and some new workout shoes. I was happy with what I got last year but I was still an icon. But I really scored on a lot of item that I wanted that dropped way down in price (AllSaints sweaters). I think what I’ll do this year is try a bunch of stuff on, put it in my wish list and then hope that it sticks around and goes way down in the fall and winter.

I was really happy with everything that I purchased last year, but it was disappointing how much cheaper everything was later. I'm debating doing the same thing -- just adding items to my wishlist and taking my chances.

I was really happy with everything that I purchased last year, but it was disappointing how much cheaper everything was later. I'm debating doing the same thing -- just adding items to my wishlist and taking my chances.
Granted there were a couple of items that sold out before they hit the influencer status but now they’ve shortened it to where each level only gets one day and then I think there’s maybe a week and a half before it goes public?

I also feel that they really need to keep it to a minimum with people buying multiples because it sucks for the people who don’t get to grab it in time, but maybe people will just do returns quicker at stores so pop backs happen before it goes public.

Reactions: englishprof
Granted there were a couple of items that sold out before they hit the influencer status but now they’ve shortened it to where each level only gets one day and then I think there’s maybe a week and a half before it goes public?

I also feel that they really need to keep it to a minimum with people buying multiples because it sucks for the people who don’t get to grab it in time, but maybe people will just do returns quicker at stores so pop backs happen before it goes public.

There definitely were some items that sold out, but there weren't too many items that I planned to purchase that weren't available. But yes, I agree-- the multiples really irk me especially since Nordy would not honor anni prices immediately after the sale for items that had been sold out entirely. I doubt Nordy will enforce limits though.

Will there not be a new thread for 2023?

But yes I agree with those that mentioned the sale is not as exciting as it once was.
I also opened their CC to shop the sale initially but with each passing year I’ve grown a bit disappointed. With all the influencers getting involved and grabbing up so much stuff early on just for linking only to return later & then the lack of selection and poor quality of the items, just really has ruined the sale for me.
And so many repeats!
With that said, I’ll still participate again this year & look forward to seeing what will be offered this year!