Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

I don't know what the above post is--LOL--but I was wondering if anyone else was "demoted" this year :smile:. I think Nordstrom had been extra generous the last couple of years with extending Rewards' level status, and even though I felt like I spent plenty, I've been demoted to "Influencer" :smile:. In the scheme of the world, not at all a big deal!
Wishing you all a healthy, happy, peaceful 2023 :loveeyes:
Happy New Year Champagne GIF by Albeda mbo

I don't know what the above post is--LOL--but I was wondering if anyone else was "demoted" this year :smile:. I think Nordstrom had been extra generous the last couple of years with extending Rewards' level status, and even though I felt like I spent plenty, I've been demoted to "Influencer" :smile:. In the scheme of the world, not at all a big deal!
Wishing you all a healthy, happy, peaceful 2023 :loveeyes:
Happy New Year Champagne GIF by Albeda mbo
Same here. It was good while it lasted.

You know, I feel that way, too, as I was sure I'd met the amount--off by very little, too--and surprised to see the status change this morning.
I would call up customer service and at least put in a complaint. The more of us that do it that were that close perhaps they’ll get the message and that we will take our money elsewhere. You would think with the economy the way it is and may become, they would want to make their long time customers happy. I hate being that person but when you are that close it is ridiculous.