Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I have a question regarding early access that I am hoping can be clarified. I have a Nordstrom credit card, which I understand will get me into the early access on June 12. Can I only charge on my Nordstrom card in store and online during early access? Or can I show my Nordstrom card to enter the early access sale and then make purchases on my AMEX? TIA!

Reactions: ame
I have a question regarding early access that I am hoping can be clarified. I have a Nordstrom credit card, which I understand will get me into the early access on June 12. Can I only charge on my Nordstrom card in store and online during early access? Or can I show my Nordstrom card to enter the early access sale and then make purchases on my AMEX? TIA!

I'm pretty sure you have to use your Nordstrom card, but you can always call Nordstrom and ask. I believe you can use your own card once the sale is open to the public.

they scan your credit card to get you the sale price but after that, you can charge on any other card. At leave thats how it was the last 2 years for me.

they scan your credit card to get you the sale price but after that, you can charge on any other card. At leave thats how it was the last 2 years for me.
Same for me, but be sure to let your Sales Associate know at checkout you would like to use a different card and that it is allowed. You can also order online and pay with any card they typically accept, as long as you’re logged into your online account. :smile:

If I remember correctly, the year before last there was a 0% offer. I think you could opt in before the sale started?
I remember the 0% APR being a NAS promo. There was a 10x points apology for the website last year
The 0% promo has been the last two years once the sale started and was not an apology. The 10x points has also been the past two years, but that was an apology due to technical glitches the first day of the main presale.
Today I received a mailing from Nordstrom that includes a card that I am supposed to bring with me to get into the sale on the 10th and 11th. You also need your credit card. Has anyone else received this.
Yes, I did.
Can either of you show what it looks like? I wonder if I will get one as I can shop on the 10th and 11th due to my status, but how would the store know? hmmm

image.jpg image.jpg
The 0% promo has been the last two years once the sale started and was not an apology. The 10x points has also been the past two years, but that was an apology due to technical glitches the first day of the main presale.

Can either of you show what it looks like? I wonder if I will get one as I can shop on the 10th and 11th due to my status, but how would the store know? hmmm