Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I don't recall if it was in last year's sale, but the years prior it was not. I know it's only been around a few year at best.
That being said, I highly recommend the Dyson hairdryer! I know the price is steep, but the time it saves me every morning is worth it. It dries much faster than my previous hair dryer. I've had it for 2 years now and it's still going strong, I don't notice a difference from when I first bought it. My mom recently got hers and we did a comparison with them side by side and neither of us noticed a difference in performance.

My hairdresser has told me that while there is no noticeable difference in performance they have improved in newer ones by making them a lot more resilient and less likely to break. Apparently when it first came out they were pretty prone to breaking or being worn out quite quickly - I think he mentioned specifically the magnets or some other part...But he also said that’s for people like him ie professionals’ level of usage so for home use it might not be a problem anyways (they also had a pro model apparently originally only for professionals). They’ve since figured out how to make it better so if you buy them now they are newer generation models and are better in that sense :smile:

And yes I’ve bought the dyson dryer at his recommendation and it’s so so so awesome. Definitely a splurge but I have been very happy with my purchase!

Nope. Actually got my info from a friend who used to work there. I just remember last year ogling over all the intel here I thought I’d share what I had. I’ve learned from the best. I didn’t even know about look books three years ago. LOL
Wasn't referring to you. Sorry. I meant foxylv

I don't recall if it was in last year's sale, but the years prior it was not. I know it's only been around a few year at best.
That being said, I highly recommend the Dyson hairdryer! I know the price is steep, but the time it saves me every morning is worth it. It dries much faster than my previous hair dryer. I've had it for 2 years now and it's still going strong, I don't notice a difference from when I first bought it. My mom recently got hers and we did a comparison with them side by side and neither of us noticed a difference in performance.
Thanks for the review! It’s been on my wishlist awhile as my hairdryer needs an upgrade and I’ve been swayed by all the reviews that the cost is worth it for how much I will use it. I figured even if it’s not on sale maybe there’s a gift set? But Sephora had it discounted in their friends and family so thought there might be a chance it will actually be discounted...we shall see!

Has the dyson hairdryer ever been included in the sale or does anyone know if it will be? TIA!

I don't know about Nordstrom, but I know that QVC will be offering a deal on the Dyson dryer
Thanks for the review! It’s been on my wishlist awhile as my hairdryer needs an upgrade and I’ve been swayed by all the reviews that the cost is worth it for how much I will use it. I figured even if it’s not on sale maybe there’s a gift set? But Sephora had it discounted in their friends and family so thought there might be a chance it will actually be discounted...we shall see!

QVC is having a sale on the Dyson. https://www.qvc.com/Dyson-Supersoni...rna-Haircare.product.A370133.html?sc=PRODFEED

I second the hairdryer. I have super curly hair and it dries my hair much faster than any other hairdryer I've used. I do think you're better off getting it at Sephora for a percentage off. If I recall correctly whenever it's been part of the anniversary sale it was the same as the usual retail price, they just threw in extras, like a traveling case or what not. I could be wrong, but I've never actually ever seen the hairdryer discounted.

Reactions: cmm62 and klynneann