Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1673 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. Will they price adjust if the size is unavailable? They only have L and XL. Earlier they only had XL.
    I wish they had this dress in another color, at this price I would buy 2.

And I LOVE this new Autumn Cashmere sweater they just put out, but at regular price AC is too expensive for me. I'm going to stalk this though.
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/autumn-cashmere-funnel-neck-cashmere-sweater/5046593?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=spectrum

3. I tried this earlier today - I bought a jacket in medium a week ago, today noticed it was 40% off, it's only in XL and they would not price adjust.

4. youngster and lisaroberts like this.
  5. I won’t bother with calling in. I’ll bring the dress to the store - all they can say is no. I will still keep it even if I don’t get the discount. I have nothing in my closet with a drop waist and this is too comfy to return!

6. Super interesting article. Will be interested to see what icon level is since we got level 4 last year via a promotion....

7. Triple points days 9/19-9/23

8. I have to say all the concerns of pilling are real...….and valid. I just received my first one on sale from Nordstrom website yesterday (lower than the Anniversary Sale price) and it has pilling EVERYWHERE....and it is new. I guess from mere handling in store. I love how soft this is but with such significant pilling (and to only get worse with my use) I struggle with keeping it. I thought I would like it so much that I just bought a Kent sweater in nutmeg on sale at Nordstroms online yesterday and now deciding if I even want another and if I should return both. Disappointed.

toujours*chic likes this.
  9. the one I just got is the Ryder....but the Kent and the Ryder are same material blend. Hence, why I may not want either.

10. Oh no! Piling already? No matter how cute the dress might be, I will return it if it is like that already.

MamaSleepy likes this.
  11. I too order the Ryder in the ivory and the navy at 40% off- they are very soft and cuddly and I like the oversized look. I do not see any pilling yet but I see the potential- some areas look a little matted. If this were say 70-80% off, then it would be fine to keep for a season or two, But for the price of these I could get a BFD cardi and not have the worries of pilling and handwashing. So as much as I like them now, I am afraid of what they will become and will probably return. So sad.

MamaSleepy likes this.
  12. How did you get it for lower than AS price? The Ryder is still on the website for 40% off which is same as AS, isn't it? I don't remember what I paid.

13. I paid 40% off- the current discount online. I did not get it lower- I was saying IF I COULD get them at 70-80% off then it would be an easier decision whether to keep or not.

But I am still on the fence about them. The navy is actually in great shape coming from the warehouse. The ivory was obviously from a retail store showing signs it was hung on a hanger. What to do...….. maybe keep the navy and just enjoy the heck out of it!

14. Not sure if this has already been posted but the Veronica Beard leopard jacket is now 60% off priced at $157.98 and available in all sizes! Pearson sweater is also 60% off now.

15. cj0617 likes this.
  16. I just ordered a pair in each color. Since my size was in stock, I figured that was a sign. Thanks for the recommendation.