Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the links of the 4 Tom Ford sunglasses? I can't find them no matter how I search!!
All 4 of the Tom Ford Sunglasses are back up this morning, and I figured out how to copy and paste links. Yay me! As a side note, I wanted the Linda's. I was in 2 stores in Friday. The first store up the street, they had the other three styles but not Linda. The SA was nice as could be, and tried to help me find another pair I might like as much. No luck. She suggested I try Walnut Creek, about 20 miles away. I drove out, they had none of the Tom Ford's. When an SA asked what I was looking for, she said 'no problem, we just pull them up from the look book as order them. I'm guessing not all of them know you can do this. She had a younger SA who seemed new, take me to the register to do it, and she didn't know how to do it and had to be walked through it. But she turned the computer screen around to me, and showed stock, and there are literally thousands of pairs available in different warehouses. She ordered them Friday and they are being delivered today. So if stuff is out online, you may want to ask if they can order from the look book .
Here are the links for the 4. Hope I did it right.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-for...rsonalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK/ GREY POLAR

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-for...n=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GOLD

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-for...sort&fashioncolor=SHINY BLACK/ GRADIENT SMOKE

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-for...nalizedsort&fashioncolor=GOLD/ GUNMETAL FLASH

I live in the bay area as well. All of the orders I placed at midnight and the following day, are scheduled for delivery later this week. But the sunglasses they ordered for me when i I was in the Walnut Creek store in Friday afternoon, are being delivered today. That's ok. With this 100 degree heat, I don't even have a desire to try on the boots and jackets i ordered. ☺

Yep items I ordered online may come next week but in store orders coming this week. One online order still has not shipped. Yes so hot in the East Bay! FYI if you need a personal stylist in WC ask for Arman. He was amazing getting me everything.

Reactions: ElenaTS
They Are
Yep items I ordered online may come next week but in store orders coming this week. One online order still has not shipped. Yes so hot in the East Bay! FYI if you need a personal stylist in WC ask for Arman. He was amazing getting me everything.

Thank you! If you ever need a great handbag SA, Claris at the Pleasanton/ Stoneridge location is AMAZING. I have worked with her for years. She was even kind enough last year, to ship one of the Alexander Wang bags to one of the ladies on this forum, who had been waiting for one, even though I know Claris had a list a mile long of people waiting for one.
I have to say, I was in the Pleasanton store twice on Friday. A total ghost town. Not ONE SA even acknowledged me or asked if I needed help (except the really nice girl in Sunglasses.) And I am in there all of the time.
Went to WC, it was a MADHOUSE and I got the best customer service from 2 girls who got my Tom Ford Sunglasses for me.

Reactions: GlitterEyebags
They Are

Thank you! If you ever need a great handbag SA, Claris at the Pleasanton/ Stoneridge location is AMAZING. I have worked with her for years. She was even kind enough last year, to ship one of the Alexander Wang bags to one of the ladies on this forum, who had been waiting for one, even though I know Claris had a list a mile long of people waiting for one.
I have to say, I was in the Pleasanton store twice on Friday. A total ghost town. Not ONE SA even acknowledged me or asked if I needed help (except the really nice girl in Sunglasses.) And I am in there all of the time.
Went to WC, it was a MADHOUSE and I got the best customer service from 2 girls who got my Tom Ford Sunglasses for me.

I am closer to WC but good to know about Pleasanton. WC is always busy but I find the service is great. I also find the service is great for the Nordstrom in Corte Madera when I am in Marin.

Reactions: ElenaTS
Funnily enough I'm in the Bay Area! Maybe it's just this part of the country then.
I know exactly what you mean by the "suuuuuuuper cuuuuute" [emoji23]

After the bad experience I took a walk and then decided to salvage the day and just shop by myself. I found amazing salon pumps in my size (yay!).

And then I actually ran into an SA who had helped me with makeup about 18 months ago but now works in clothing! But she recognized me and I told her about my ****ty experience. She was an absolute rockstar!! She pulled together a room for me and was able to find me a Halogen suit (in my size! so much for that), couple of dresses, and tops and pants.
She even found me a better pair of statement pumps and I got the splurge I was looking for!

So in the end it worked out but kudos to her for turning it around and not leaving an unhappy customer. Also boo to the stylist who told me there weren't any picks in my size in my price range!

I've been such a big fan of the personal stylist service and always recommended it. Not anymore. From now on I will recommend specific SAs but Nordies lost me as an advocate today.
What store does this sa work at?

IMG_2439.JPG
All 4 of the Tom Ford Sunglasses are back up this morning, and I figured out how to copy and paste links. Yay me! As a side note, I wanted the Linda's. I was in 2 stores in Friday. The first store up the street, they had the other three styles but not Linda. The SA was nice as could be, and tried to help me find another pair I might like as much. No luck. She suggested I try Walnut Creek, about 20 miles away. I drove out, they had none of the Tom Ford's. When an SA asked what I was looking for, she said 'no problem, we just pull them up from the look book as order them. I'm guessing not all of them know you can do this. She had a younger SA who seemed new, take me to the register to do it, and she didn't know how to do it and had to be walked through it. But she turned the computer screen around to me, and showed stock, and there are literally thousands of pairs available in different warehouses. She ordered them Friday and they are being delivered today. So if stuff is out online, you may want to ask if they can order from the look book .
Here are the links for the 4. Hope I did it right.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-ford-linda-59mm-gradient-butterfly-sunglasses-regular-retail-price-395-00/4639353?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK/ GREY POLAR

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-for...n=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GOLD

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-ford-carola-60mm-sunglasses-regular-retail-price-390-00/3720597?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=SHINY BLACK/ GRADIENT SMOKE

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-ford-carla-66mm-oversized-round-metal-sunglasses-regular-retail-price-405-00/3218478?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GOLD/ GUNMETAL FLASH
I received my Carla sunglasses and I LOVE them
ETA: these are the rose gold

Last edited:
I got these Electric Riot sunglasses, Im surprised they havent been mentioned. I tried on tons of styles and these for me were the best, they were very Chloe esque without the pricetag
_100885969.jpg

Sa Stacy in Palo Alto individualist and Leanna in hillsdale Pov
Super helpful

I think it is great that we are telling everybody who we can rely on. I think it's super important to form a relationship with a personal stylist or a sales associate because they really can help you get those hard-to-find items and will go out of your way. It's just finding a good match.

View attachment 3766015
I received my Carla sunglasses and I LOVE them
LOVE Them!

I wasn't even interested in them until i tried the linda's on in the store. They only had one pair in the store. I talked myself out of them because i have so many orders coming. Went home. Obsessed about them for 2 hours, went back to the store and of course they were gone. Luckily, I was able to get a pair!

I started to get shipping notifications! I checked my UPS MyChoice account this morning and actually found a lot more deliveries scheduled than what NS has advised me of so far (their systems might need some catching up).

So if you're wondering about shipments, try checking your UPS calendar!

I started to get shipping notifications! I checked my UPS MyChoice account this morning and actually found a lot more deliveries scheduled than what NS has advised me of so far (their systems might need some catching up).

So if you're wondering about shipments, try checking your UPS calendar!

Yes! I did the same thing and UPS' site is much more up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.