Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

1. #994 Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017 at 12:40 PM
    The much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here! We love seeing what all of you are shopping for and sharing with one another. To make it easy for tPF friends to see what you're buying, add links to each product page on Nordstrom - I'll be sharing my favorite picks with you all too!

Please consider supporting this community and our small, bag-loving team by clicking our Nordies link before shopping or checking out at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

We truly appreciate your support! :heart:

2. I think the UPS guys will be very busy in the coming days as all of our orders start arriving! I have been super busy. Even the items I bought at the pre-sale shopping day on Wednesday haven't been decided on and put away. I've ordered more things and am unsure about some sizes so I've just put it all in our front closet for now and will probably wait and make final decisions once most my orders have arrived.

3. Hugs to you!

4. Aww man, really sorry to hear that. Your purchase mentions were really helpful last year. Hope everything is okay now.

5. Keeping my finger crossed for the jumpsuit!!

6. Omigosh- you are a retail goddess in my book! Oh please let the powers that be hear your siren song!

7. Oh sorry to hear this- obviously you have a good sense of priorities. Always next year- it's only stuff!

8. I'm sorry to hear this. I never commented last year, but I read all the posts, and I remember your search for the pink BFD cardigan. I loved reading about your purchases and feeling your excitement. Sending you comfort and I hope your year only gets better and happier.

9. So glad to hear this- I did buy a few pair this year- they sold out in my size last year so they were a bit of HTH this go-around. I saw them in store and agree they are a somewhat heavy for summer but will be great with a long cardi for fall and winter.

StylishMD likes this.
  10. I have the items I have received and purchased in store folded neatly in a box waiting for a decision. I did start a bag this morning for returns.

mrsbagalot1222 likes this.
  11. Indeed!!

12. Thank you so much Bella!

13. Thank you so much *big hugs!*

can_do_mom likes this.
  14. Thank you Gail! Appreciate all you ladies wonderful support and encouragement!!

15. Oh I never wear leggings in the summer! I'd spontaneously combust

can_do_mom and mrsbagalot1222 like this.
  16. Thank you Chica!

StylishMD likes this.