*No SPEEDY IN MY LV COLLECTION?*

no offence, but speedys are wierd to me. tho only one that i liked was the one in audrey hepburns hand...which is probably because that was a custom one and such. but ya never know... i might "convert" :smile:

I don't have a speedy. I bought one. I tried to like it and I just couldn't do it. I sold it. You don't have to have one in your collection...even though I'm in love with the Mini Lin Speedy right now.

Me too. I had the Azur speedy and ended up returning it. I loved and I still do.. but it just wasn't for me.. Maybe someday I will get it again. But for now, I will hold off. :rolleyes:

No speedy in my small collection either! I don't like the sag and prefer a more structured bag. But I LOVE my new-to-me Mono Papillon 30 with the disontinued brown leather handles!

I don't have a Speedy...my love for the Speedy has been on and off, sometimes I don't understand why people like Speedys. Right now, it's off, so I don't want one. :P

I don't have a speedy. I do admire the speedy...but I can't get myself to own one. So many people have the mono one, and I kinda got tired seeing it (I've seen the 25, 30, AND 35 IRL). I thought that damier would convert me; however, a couple days ago I saw a woman with the damier speedy 30, and I thought it was too big (it looked like a miniature duffle bag)! And I didn't like the sag.

Also, I have a D&B top handle (which has a removeable shoulder strap). I tried the handheld thing for a few days (just to see if I could handle the speedy). I didn't like it at all and I had to put the strap on again. Don't worry, you're not the only one without the speedy. If I ever do decide to get a speedy, it'll probably be the 25.

I never really liked the speedy either, but then one day last year, I decided I wanted one and got a mono 25 after looking at different sizes in the store.

I hated the sag, so put a piece of cardboard inside it to prevent the sag and I got the purseket as well.

Now, I love it and could not wait to get the damier. I got one in the 30 size, but hated it. I loved the larger opening, but it looked so big on me, so I returned it and got the 25.
I just got it yesterday from b744wifey on ebay and I loooove it!!! I love the chocolate handles, woohoo for damier.

The speedy is not for everyone, but it's definitely for me!!!:love:

I have 5 and use them all the time! I find the 25 doesn't sag as much as the 30, and the Epi doesn't sag. The multicolore really doesn't either (or at least not as much as the regular mono & Damier).

was never really a fan of speedies I never had one until recently, got the azur last month. was actually just more afraid of hand held bags in general, but now I love them.

I used to be in the same boat. But a few months ago I got the Denim Neo Speedy...which isn't as tall as the other Speedys, so does it really count? Haha :shrugs::P

The closest to ever owning one was in Damier but I wasn't convinced.
I work within the CBD vicinity and see lots of women carrying the Monogram Speedy everyday, they seem to sag quite abit hence loosing its shape :shame:
I like the red in epi but I would have to get an entire wardrobe for it.:sad:
But Speedy is supposed to be the best seller for LV ...:s

three months ago, i went to LV to get the monogram speedy 30, but walked out with a Lockit Horizontal instead. But i think i will wind up getting it soon, b/c like alot of ladies have said, it's their knock-around bag.

i have the speedy 25 in Epi Red, and i don't think that you would need to get a whole new wardrobe for it! it's beautiful and elegant and will just elevate whatever outfit you have on. and for some reason, i barely see epi speedys around the city, every girl has mono or damier. so epi speedys or kinda exclusive. and they don't sag!