*No SPEEDY IN MY LV COLLECTION?*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone here like myself? I don't own a single LV Speedy but I have tried reeeeeally hard to buy one still, I can't do it !! :confused1:
    I feel awkward with it...somehow, I feel kind of strange about it whenever I go to the LV stores, seeing all the Speedys and never failing to see someone in the store trying one..*

2. Hey
    I also dont have speedy in my collection but plan on buying one next year in Epi since i hear doesnt sag like damier and monogram canvas

3. i dont have a speedy either (maybe the age counts, for the fact that im 12), but i plan to get one by this time next year!

4. I don't have one in my collection either. It's not because I don't like them, I do.. its just that it has never been a priority to own one.:flowers:

5. I didn't fall for the speedy untill it came out in Damier, now I want them all :nuts:

6. I don't have a single speedy. But the damier 25 or 30 is on my wishlist. I really wanted to have an epi speedy 25 in moka but now it's too late :sad:

7. The closest to ever owning one was in Damier but I wasn't convinced.
    I work within the CBD vicinity and see lots of women carrying the Monogram Speedy everyday, they seem to sag quite abit hence loosing its shape :shame:
    I like the red in epi but I would have to get an entire wardrobe for it.:sad:
    But Speedy is supposed to be the best seller for LV ...:s

8. I dont own a speedy i like it in the damier and epi thought.

9. I don't own a Speedy as well! I wanted to get one, maybe I will sometime soon

10. I agree that everyone has the mono, whenever I go to the mall a million girls carry it, trying it on in the store, etc. and it turned me off a bit. But the more I see it, the more I love it cause it's such a classic bag!

If you don't care for the mono, and you really want a speedy, get the black epi or the mini lin, they are so understated and look elegant :yes:

11. I don't have a speedy. I bought one. I tried to like it and I just couldn't do it. I sold it. You don't have to have one in your collection...even though I'm in love with the Mini Lin Speedy right now.

12. I also don't own a speedy. Everytime I buy another Louis I always seem to choose another style? I've also tried hard to buy one but never end up with it. Guess I tend to buy more shoulder bags...But now I'm wanting one in the mini lin or damier! Go figure? You're not alone....

13. I never wanted a speedy before joining this board...but now I have a cerises speedy and I'm a convert. I want more!

14. OMG..I was just thinking this..I don't have a speedy at all. Ironic because it's was the mc speedy 30 that made me gaga over LV! Everytime I go into Holt I feel like I should and plan on buying one....but end up with something else! I think it's the "sagging" factor that's stopping from actually getting one. Although whenever I see a speedy sag/unsag I never fail to admire it..lol.

the BF did make a "bottom" for my other bag in the past......maybe it's time to put him to work again!

15. i have 3 speedy in my collection...i can't remember the last time they got used :shrugs: