*No SPEEDY IN MY LV COLLECTION?*

Anyone here like myself? I don't own a single LV Speedy but I have tried reeeeeally hard to buy one still, I can't do it !! :confused1:
I feel awkward with it...somehow, I feel kind of strange about it whenever I go to the LV stores, seeing all the Speedys and never failing to see someone in the store trying one..*

The closest to ever owning one was in Damier but I wasn't convinced.
I work within the CBD vicinity and see lots of women carrying the Monogram Speedy everyday, they seem to sag quite abit hence loosing its shape :shame:
I like the red in epi but I would have to get an entire wardrobe for it.:sad:
But Speedy is supposed to be the best seller for LV ...:s

I agree that everyone has the mono, whenever I go to the mall a million girls carry it, trying it on in the store, etc. and it turned me off a bit. But the more I see it, the more I love it cause it's such a classic bag!

If you don't care for the mono, and you really want a speedy, get the black epi or the mini lin, they are so understated and look elegant :yes:

I don't have a speedy. I bought one. I tried to like it and I just couldn't do it. I sold it. You don't have to have one in your collection...even though I'm in love with the Mini Lin Speedy right now.

I also don't own a speedy. Everytime I buy another Louis I always seem to choose another style? I've also tried hard to buy one but never end up with it. Guess I tend to buy more shoulder bags...But now I'm wanting one in the mini lin or damier! Go figure? You're not alone....

OMG..I was just thinking this..I don't have a speedy at all. Ironic because it's was the mc speedy 30 that made me gaga over LV! Everytime I go into Holt I feel like I should and plan on buying one....but end up with something else! I think it's the "sagging" factor that's stopping from actually getting one. Although whenever I see a speedy sag/unsag I never fail to admire it..lol.

the BF did make a "bottom" for my other bag in the past......maybe it's time to put him to work again!