No price tag. Is this normal?

Hi all. I just purchased the Classic Chanel zipped coin purse today from the Chanel store but noticed I did not get the authentication card (I heard they may be phasing these out?). My SA also didn’t include the retail tag with my wallet as well, and I don’t see a serial code or holographic sticker anywhere. Is this normal?

View attachment 5599259
Hi! Yes they no longer come with the authorization card. It’s just the hologram serial number which is inside! I did get the retail tags on all mine (got 5 SLGs in the past 3 months) also the serial number should be on your receipt! Here’s a ref where the serial number is… hope this helps!

78395F79-062C-47B2-A020-EED73D17F007.jpeg

Hi! Yes they no longer come with the authorization card. It’s just the hologram serial number which is inside! I did get the retail tags on all mine (got 5 SLGs in the past 3 months) also the serial number should be on your receipt! Here’s a ref where the serial number is… hope this helps!

View attachment 5599280
thanks so much - i found mine!! i’ll call the SA tomorrow to ask about the tags :smile:

Hi all! Just purchased my first Chanel bag in Paris, a small CF. Just curious if it is typical of some Chanel boutiques to not include the retail tags with your purchase. I've been lurking a few Chanel buy/sell groups on FB and I see people including photos of their retail tags with the product, but I realized by bag did not come with one. Not a huge deal, but just curious if this was something I needed to ask my SA for at the time of purchase.

1675107083117.png

Hi all! Just purchased my first Chanel bag in Paris, a small CF. Just curious if it is typical of some Chanel boutiques to not include the retail tags with your purchase. I've been lurking a few Chanel buy/sell groups on FB and I see people including photos of their retail tags with the product, but I realized by bag did not come with one. Not a huge deal, but just curious if this was something I needed to ask my SA for at the time of purchase.

View attachment 5704285
Yes, normal. In Europe (and I think in other countries too) they never include the tags unlike in the US.

Reactions: justdeb__

View attachment 5704285
Bought one in Europe a few months back and it didn't come with a tag like this either

Reactions: justdeb__