No price tag. Is this normal?

donutdonut

Dec 5, 2008
Hi guys, I just recently purchased like 3 bags from Hirsh. They all come with no price tags that are not attached to them. Is everyone buying from them always experience the same thing? Thank you!

Hmmm... All 3 ?? At least two of the Three I got had tag attached cannot remember re third. Which styles? If woc maybe not as likely. Look inside??!! Or if patent. At boutique my patent bag had tag on dust bag only. I'm sure it's all good. They are in great shape right??

Yes yes.... So 1 bag doesn't come with price tag, 2 bags come with price tags but the price tags are not attached to the bags. I bought them just like in these past 2 weeks but returned 1 of them. The last one just came today. But you guys really believe that they're legit right? It's just weird to me since I don't live in NY and never heard of this store before. I heard Hirsh only from TPF recently.

Mine comes tomorrow...I'm more worried about it being in good condition than the tag...I have to take that off to wear it anyways, lol. It would be nice if it came with one, but it won't be a total deal breaker.