Tech Nintendo DS for adults? Good games?

^^ I third that :yes: I love Rhythm Heaven :jammin:
I have a little over 50 games on my R4, but I mostly play:

Rhythm Heaven
Diner Dash
Uno
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Lego Indiana Jones
Super Mario Bross
Mario Kart
Mario Party
Miami Nights (really more for adults thank kids...)
My Sims Kingdom
SimAnimals
Harvest Moon
Cooking Mama & Cooking Mama 2
Yoshi's Island

Yes! One more week and Scribblenauts is finally out! It's definitely gonna be my first-day purchase!
I was going to buy Ace Attorney for $30 but I think I can find that cheaper elsewhere. Still waiting on that perfect game!! Please keep the suggestions rolling!

I just picked up Sims2 Castaway last week and kinda got bored with it. I have never played a Sims game before but my DH has and pretty much confiscated it!!! He comes home from working 12 hours and then after he eats dinner makes a bee-line right for my ds and plays that game....at least it wasn't a waste of money!! lol

Stella, how's the Scribblenauts? How do you play it? Also did you get the Ace attorney? How do you like it?

Yes! One more week and Scribblenauts is finally out! It's definitely gonna be my first-day purchase!
I was going to buy Ace Attorney for $30 but I think I can find that cheaper elsewhere. Still waiting on that perfect game!! Please keep the suggestions rolling!

Um I'd try the Phoenix Wright series, its all just about solving cases as the attorney its really addicting :tup:

the games that I own are...

Legend of Zelda-The Phantom Hourglass
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Yoshi Island DS
Brain Age 2
Strawberry Shortcake
Pokemon Pearl
Super Mario Brothers
Mario Party DS

I cant believe I forgot my favorite game :shame: Super Mario 64 DS :yahoo:

Legend of Zelda- The Phantom Hourglass is my favourite so far. Great story!

Well, Im craving a new game...any ideas? I currently have mario bros (fun! almost beat it), cake mania 2 ( Love it! almost beat it last night--will work on that in a bit after my little one goes down for a nap :P), sims castaway 2 (hate it), and prof layton and the diabolical box (need a mental break from that one). What is similar to cake mania 2? I love that kind of game!

Well, Im craving a new game...any ideas? I currently have mario bros (fun! almost beat it), cake mania 2 ( Love it! almost beat it last night--will work on that in a bit after my little one goes down for a nap :P), sims castaway 2 (hate it), and prof layton and the diabolical box (need a mental break from that one). What is similar to cake mania 2? I love that kind of game!

You hate Sims Castaway? That's the one game I always go back to, I love it!

i love my ds! i love puzzle games like professor layton, millionheir, big bang. I also like some of the kiddy games like mario and luigi, kirby, the cooking mama series. anything that is short and sweet that will pass the time if i am waiting for someone or something!