Next shipment for Chanel Jumbo in June or July???

Sunnie, I also followed tutushopper advice and ordered from Penney. Since mine was special order, I had to wait a little longer nothing major and I didn't care. I just paid yesterday my second half. I am still waiting for my bag but I was informed, I will received it next week:smile:. I have heard about Penney already from a long time here at TPF and she is a respectable, Trust seller from H. You will be fine if you order from her;) good luck!

They give you an estimated time frame. Just to give you an idea,They told me between the end of February to middle of March and I am getting it next week;)

Thank you very much YEANETT and congrats for your coming bag! Do you get something like a receipt /email when you pay the first half, which can be used as a confirmation for your downpay? Thanks again !

Hi ladies! I read here a lot about waitlist on Chanel bags. However everytime I go to Orlando boutique they seem to have a good selection of bags with no waitlist (even though we have lots of visitors). When I went to buy jumbo in Dec, they had a nice stock of classics. Here's their phone number 1-407-352-5100. I hope it helps:smile:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give an update about my order. Okay, so today I got an email from Penney saying that my order is already in and ready to ship! I ordered on Feb 21st so today is exactly one week! OMG I am soooo excited! I paid for Saturday Overnight shipping so I know I'll be here to sign for the package when it gets here. I'm so excited to get my Jumbo :graucho::woohoo::yahoo::love::loveeyes::woot:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give an update about my order. Okay, so today I got an email from Penney saying that my order is already in and ready to ship! I ordered on Feb 21st so today is exactly one week! OMG I am soooo excited! I paid for Saturday Overnight shipping so I know I'll be here to sign for the package when it gets here. I'm so excited to get my Jumbo :graucho::woohoo::yahoo::love::loveeyes::woot:

Congrats !

Luck you! I just try to make my order today. However, they said my billing address does not match with my card. But I just bought my Celine bag with the same card and I also verified with the bank. So disappointed. Can't figure out what has happened. Is it normal case?

Luck you! I just try to make my order today. However, they said my billing address does not match with my card. But I just bought my Celine bag with the same card and I also verified with the bank. So disappointed. Can't figure out what has happened. Is it normal case?

Hmmm Do you have two different addresses? That's strange. I guess you can call them tomorrow to explain or ask them what address is coming up on their end. Sorry to hear about that. I hope everything goes well so you can place your order. :smile:

ChaneLVfan said:

Congrats, I'm so excited for you? Which color jumbo did you order? Is it 13p color? :smile:

Yay! Congrats! Penny is really great, and usually things arrive way earlier than she quotes you, so you are very happily surprised; you got a super quick order!! Can't wait to see your reveal of your brand new bag! :smile:

you have some sleepless nights ahead of you, LOL:giggles:

Yay! Congrats! Penny is really great, and usually things arrive way earlier than she quotes you, so you are very happily surprised; you got a super quick order!! Can't wait to see your reveal of your brand new bag! :smile:

Thank you so much tutushopper! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I was really surprised when I receive the email earlier this afternoon. I will surely do a reveal of my new bag when I get it. I hope they put the Chanel ribbon/bow in the box. LOL I know it's silly but it just makes the presentation better. haha :lolots: