Next shipment for Chanel Jumbo in June or July???

I am so disappointed right now. I paid for overnight shipping so i can get it today but when i tracked my package it said that they made a delivery attempt at 10:51 am and nobody was in the house to sign it. And i've been waiting since 9 am and nobody knocked on my door. No note or anything was left saying that they made a delivery attempt. I am sooooo mad right now. They will try to make a delivery on monday when i am not in the house because i have to work. This is not happening.

ChaneLVfan said:
I am so disappointed right now. I paid for overnight shipping so i can get it today but when i tracked my package it said that they made a delivery attempt at 10:51 am and nobody was in the house to sign it. And i've been waiting since 9 am and nobody knocked on my door. No note or anything was left saying that they made a delivery attempt. I am sooooo mad right now. They will try to make a delivery on monday when i am not in the house because i have to work. This is not happening.

Oh yeah this has happen to me also, call fed ex and do a complain, see if you can pick it up today or monday at near by fed location. Make sure they have the right address, fed guys get lazy on Saturday's :sad:

Oh yeah this has happen to me also, call fed ex and do a complain, see if you can pick it up today or monday at near by fed location. Make sure they have the right address, fed guys get lazy on Saturday's :sad:

It was actually UPS. I called the customer service three times already.
The warehouse closed on 12 noon so the supervisor cannot call me back.
There was no notice left on my door so I think they just assumed nobody was home?? or they knocked on the wrong house!!! :cursing::cursing::mad::mad::mad::rant:

I am just so mad right now. I didn't pay for overnight shipping just so incompetent drivers can't make the saturday delivery. Especially since it is an expensive bag. :cursing:

ChaneLVfan said:
It was actually UPS. I called the customer service three times already.
The warehouse closed on 12 noon so the supervisor cannot call me back.
There was no notice left on my door so I think they just assumed nobody was home?? or they knocked on the wrong house!!! :cursing::cursing::mad::mad::mad::rant:

I am just so mad right now. I didn't pay for overnight shipping just so incompetent drivers can't make the saturday delivery. Especially since it is an expensive bag. :cursing:

Yeah same thing happens to me with fed ex, they never left a door tag, :sad: , I'm sorry Hun, try to see if you ask them to hold the package on Monday so you can pick it up after work.

Yeah same thing happens to me with fed ex, they never left a door tag, :sad: , I'm sorry Hun, try to see if you ask them to hold the package on Monday so you can pick it up after work.

I'm actually just gonna try to have it delivered to my workplace since I don't get off work until 7 PM. It is such an inconvenience. :pout:

So very sorry to hear this happened; UPS has done this before to me, too. They said they came by but never did and no notice. I'm so sorry you didn't get the package today; I know you are so anxious, after paying for Saturday delivery. :sad:

So very sorry to hear this happened; UPS has done this before to me, too. They said they came by but never did and no notice. I'm so sorry you didn't get the package today; I know you are so anxious, after paying for Saturday delivery. :sad:

I know tutushopper. I am very very disappointed. That's why I paid for saturday shipping so I'll get it on Saturday. Worst day ever. And I can't do anything now but wait.:cry::cry::cry: