Next shipment for Chanel Jumbo in June or July???

Are Jumbos that hard to find nowadays?

In some places, things are hard to find. This was posted yesterday in the "authentic finds" thread:

> We currently have medium and jumbo classics in caviar and lamb with silver and gold chain!
>
> Take advantage of our Double Points Event going on now! Please let me know if yo have any questions. Also, remember that Saks is donating 5% of all purchases made in February to the Red Cross when you use your Saks account. You buy what you want and Saks donates.
>
> Thank you-
> Hector At Saks Fifth Avenue
> Santa Barbara
[email protected]

Hi everyone,

I e-mailed Penney from Hirshleifers and Anthony Costello from Bergdorf Goodman, and both of them said their next shipment for the Classics will be in June or July? Is that really the normal wait time for it? Should I pay the 50 % downpayment and have it special ordered from Hirshleifers?? or should I just keep on looking at other stores? I am looking for the Black Jumbo Caviar in Gold hardware and I know that's really hard to find.

Please help. :crybaby::cry::sad:

Was at neimans yesterday. WAs told prices go up march 1. And no jumbos for a while. But there are black caviar maxis ghw in the company.

Is the "50% downplay" policy for Hirshleifers only? Do you know whether bergdorf has the Same policy? I ordered a lamb skin GHW from BG and have waited for months. They still does't have the bag. I am afraid that I have to pay the bag with the new price.

Why don't you try calling Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdale's and ask them to check their systems for this bag (or you could email a good SA from the thread on good SAs)? Then you will know if it's out there, other than in the Chanel Boutiques. You could also have Chanel search, but they won't mail classics.

If you can't find it anywhere, then order it, as you will save on the price increase if you order with Penny and pay the 50% down, and you will know you will get a brand new bag. Win/win! Plus, no tax since you are in Florida, so triple win!
Hi tutushopper,
I might also order one to prevent the price increase. However, I haven't experienced such kind of order before since downpay is not refundable. Have you orders bag from her with downpay before ? She is trustable right? Thanks you very much!

Is the "50% downplay" policy for Hirshleifers only? Do you know whether bergdorf has the Same policy? I ordered a lamb skin GHW from BG and have waited for months. They still does't have the bag. I am afraid that I have to pay the bag with the new price.
With BG, you won't pay until you get the bag, but if there is a price increase before you buy it, you will pay the new price.

Hi tutushopper,
I might also order one to prevent the price increase. However, I haven't experienced such kind of order before since downpay is not refundable. Have you orders bag from her with downpay before ? She is trustable right? Thanks you very much!

Yes, I have personally bought from Penny with the 1/2 down method and it's perfectly safe. As I posted above, the company is a very old one with no plans to fold in the foreseeable future. "HIRSHLEIFERS is one of the country's most celebrated specialty stores, a fifth generation owned and operated family enterprise that, for over one century, has served as a destination for the purchase of exclusive European and American couture clothing and accessories" (from their website).

thanks tutushopper :smile:

You are welcome. :smile:

With BG, you won't pay until you get the bag, but if there is a price increase before you buy it, you will pay the new price.

Yes, I have personally bought from Penny with the 1/2 down method and it's perfectly safe. As I posted above, the company is a very old one with no plans to fold in the foreseeable future. "HIRSHLEIFERS is one of the country's most celebrated specialty stores, a fifth generation owned and operated family enterprise that, for over one century, has served as a destination for the purchase of exclusive European and American couture clothing and accessories" (from their website).

You are welcome. :smile:
Thank you so much for the tutushopper. I think I will go for the special order, How long did you wait for your bag?
Did you get the bag within the time specified by "hirshleifers"?
Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the tutushopper. I think I will go for the special order, How long did you wait for your bag?
Thanks again!

You are welcome. I got the bag a lot earlier than the time given. I think it really just depends on when they get their shipments, how many people are in front of you, etc. I think she gives the outside figure so that you are happy when it's a lot sooner. :smile:

Are Jumbos that hard to find nowadays?
Charlotta. I went to several dept. stores and the wait list for black jumbo caviar with SH was a year long. But I called the local Chanel Boutique and they had 6 in stock. So it depends on where you are and what resources are nearby. Excited to learn about Penny though.

Hi tutushopper,

Sunnie, I also followed tutushopper advice and ordered from Penney. Since mine was special order, I had to wait a little longer nothing major and I didn't care. I just paid yesterday my second half. I am still waiting for my bag but I was informed, I will received it next week:smile:. I have heard about Penney already from a long time here at TPF and she is a respectable, Trust seller from H. You will be fine if you order from her;) good luck!

Thanks again!

They give you an estimated time frame. Just to give you an idea,They told me between the end of February to middle of March and I am getting it next week;)