Newspaper Saddle Bag

I’m hoping to get everyone’s advice. My best friend is going to Paris in July. I’m interested in this bag and it’s ~$1k less there compared to the US. Any chance that it’d still be available then? Or should I just suck it up and buy it now in the US?
Personally, if you have the opportunity to purchase, I would do so. It’s wait listed at the NY flagship (not currently available), and I think it will go quickly in Europe and elsewhere. JMO

• Insightful
Reactions: benjinito
Is it even currently available in the US? My SA just told me it's sold out and is supposed to be coming back in September/October.

Personally, if you have the opportunity to purchase, I would do so. It’s wait listed at the NY flagship (not currently available), and I think it will go quickly in Europe and elsewhere. JMO

Wow, September? Come to Europe guys - it’s available even online. I’m still waiting for the two tone (blue/grey) Saddle though.

It’s sold out at my store as well, but i can prepay for one to be delivered in late September. @Mad_la_mans said they’re readily available in Europe though, hence the question :smile:

Thanks so much for the input!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mad_la_mans and 880
@benjinito Why don't you order from Dior France website to be ordered to your friend's house? Or see if friend would mind picking it up for you now and you pay them for it? That way you secure the bag now (and at the discounted price)?

@benjinito Why don't you order from Dior France website to be ordered to your friend's house? Or see if friend would mind picking it up for you now and you pay them for it? That way you secure the bag now (and at the discounted price)?

Thank you for the suggestion! Both my friend and I live in the US. She’s traveling to Paris in July. I believe Dior France would only ship to French addresses.

Yeah I misunderstood, I was thinking your friend lived there. July is a ways away but hoping it works out for you 🙏

Thank you! I paid the refundable deposit yesterday so I think it worked out! Worst case scenario, I’m guaranteed to get the bag in September. Best case scenario, I get it in July at the French price. I honestly can’t complain :biggrin:

Thank you! I paid the refundable deposit yesterday so I think it worked out! Worst case scenario, I’m guaranteed to get the bag in September. Best case scenario, I get it in July at the French price. I honestly can’t complain :biggrin:
It's a win win situation :smile: Yesterday on YT I saw the unboxing of this newspaper Saddle. It is one of kind for sure! :heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: benjinito