NEWS FLASH - Glitter NP's

Wedding shoes..check! They're here! Silver NP Glitters :yahoo:

glitter21024x768.jpg

My dress hasn't come in yet, but I'm pretty sure they will match. Oh, I really hope they look good with it!
romonakevezatrunkshow.jpg

Last edited:
Miss Rocks - the shoes are great, but your dress is beautiful! I have two pairs of the glitters already so I am trying to resist the all gold, all siver, or all black (who am I kidding - all 3). Your pics don't help!

Miss Rocks - the shoes are great, but your dress is beautiful! I have two pairs of the glitters already so I am trying to resist the all gold, all siver, or all black (who am I kidding - all 3). Your pics don't help!

LOL - I didn't resist the black; but I'm trying to use logic and common sense by not getting the gold & silver----but I really love them!

I mean really, how often can you wear them? I'm thinking at least with black they'd be rather low key. I think what put me over the edge was the pewter toe/heel. In fact I'm sure that's what did it. Plus you can barely see them in the picture.

Tomorrow will be a banner day as I'm getting the Lilac Declic's, Twistochat Pyton and the Glitter NP's! I don't know how I'll be able to sleep tonight.