NEWS FLASH - Glitter NP's

OMG $815??? :yucky: Glad I got a pair for the old price. I'm not sure what everyone is talking about with the glitters cutting the foot, cuz I don't feel it at all. My glitter NPs are very comfortable...almost the most comfortable (after my VPs). I have the multicolor ones with the silver heel and tip. I don't get a whole lot of wear with them since they're so 'blingy', but they definitely make a statement if you want your feet to stand out ;). I so would've chosen silver over the multicolor ones, but I'm still happy I got them.

I must have these. Only problem is, I live in Australia and they don't stock CLs in my state. Does anyone have an SA that I could contact (preferably via email) to order these? Also, do they fit TTS?

I must have these. Only problem is, I live in Australia and they don't stock CLs in my state. Does anyone have an SA that I could contact (preferably via email) to order these? Also, do they fit TTS?

Yes. They fit me true to CL size. Have Lori measure the insole for you. I know my foot needs 10" (at least) Typically my shoes are about 10-1/8".

[email protected]

Lori Zodikoff

Last edited: