New YSL Website

just when I finally decided to get a CHYC :sad: any idea what is happening with proces in YSL boutiques?

If you live close to a boutique, you should grab a chyc clutch NOW! I visited the YSL at South Coast last night and there were still quite a few chyc cabas and chyc clutches at the old price point. He said they were not ordering any more of the "classic" pieces, but for now, the prices of the old stuff has not been changed to reflect the new prices.

do you have any idea if the price of bdj and chyc in YSL boutiques is going to change now?

The Chyc stays in the collection with minor changes, only the price is higher, and with the new logo, so no longer ysl..

just when I finally decided to get a CHYC :sad: any idea what is happening with proces in YSL boutiques?

If you live close to a boutique, you should grab a chyc clutch NOW! I visited the YSL at South Coast last night and there were still quite a few chyc cabas and chyc clutches at the old price point. He said they were not ordering any more of the "classic" pieces, but for now, the prices of the old stuff has not been changed to reflect the new prices.

The only reason for the change in price is that everything is 100% leather now. It used to be satin/fabric lining, now it's leather. If you're going to buy an "old" Chyc clutch with the fabric lining, it should still be the old price. Only the new items with the leather lining will reflect the new price.

it looks like the new CHYC clutch for 995 is now with smooth leather (similar to celine) I really like the textured leather of the old one.

I wonder how long they are going to keep the Y or the chyc collection as a whole, because with the new logo/name/branding with no Yves, the Y will not mean much.

also the BDJ clutch looks different as well, the general shape looks more square then rectangular.

not happy at ALL with this change!! :sad:

I don't think I will buy anything until I see what direction this whole thing is going...

so... no ysl easy for me??
i wonder if an outlet has it
i will call them to see whats going on.
this just made me decide maybe i should get a fendi 2jour instead of the easy

Okay, so I live outside the US and was going to have my mail forwarder purchase the y-mail zip wallet for me before the site went down. I've already sent the full upfront payment and since it can not be bought from the site any longer, does any one know any other US sites where it is available or whether I could have my mail forwarder place a phone order?

ahh I'm so happy I bought a large chyc in august..I don't know why but I don't like the "new" one with the Saint Laurent on it that much...
Code:
http://www.ysl.eu/en_GB/shop-products/Current-Collection/Bags/Chyc/grand-cabas-y-bag-in-black-leather_805122718.html#!{%22products%22:{%22311207BJ50J%22:{%22size%22:%22U%22,%22color%22:%221000%22}}}

WTF...so dumb. the website is a joke. thank good ness the fifth ave store has everything!!
Have you been up there recently? If so, how was there stock on the chyc clutches? Hubby and I are coming the 3rd weekend in October and I'd really like to be able to give the clutch another look now that I know everything is changing.