New Speedy empriente 25 coming in August !

Me too, I hope it's a pretty shade. They did find me an Infini in February but it was from 2013 so I passed. Glad you got one, it's a beauty!

Mine is from 2013 as well and it's already having handles replaced after having it only 4 days lol. I am actually glad because they said the new glazing is good and no issues lately. I am thinking about selling two bags I don't use and this would go towards a 25 new version. Fingers crossed the color works out! I don't want pink/purple and noir is too close to the infini. I talked to a SA at the 866 number today and she said don't count on it staying at the price shown... [emoji22]

Mine is from 2013 as well and it's already having handles replaced after having it only 4 days lol. I am actually glad because they said the new glazing is good and no issues lately. I am thinking about selling two bags I don't use and this would go towards a 25 new version. Fingers crossed the color works out! I don't want pink/purple and noir is too close to the infini. I talked to a SA at the 866 number today and she said don't count on it staying at the price shown... [emoji22]

Glad to hear they've fixed the glazing. I agree the Noir would be too close to Infini. Hopefully the other color is a pretty grey or taupe. I'd love a good neutral but will do black if I don't like the other color. Yes I'd be surprised if the price stays that but we can hope! Lol! [emoji6]

Glad to hear they've fixed the glazing. I agree the Noir would be too close to Infini. Hopefully the other color is a pretty grey or taupe. I'd love a good neutral but will do black if I don't like the other color. Yes I'd be surprised if the price stays that but we can hope! Lol! [emoji6]

True! [emoji23][emoji23]

I was told that the 20 is still supposed to come out. That's way too small for me but I know some people were interested. She said the same 3 colors for that as well