New Speedy empriente 25 coming in August !

Your frenzy with the bag made me laugh. Agreed, the alma bb is a little too proper looking for my liking. I think it looks nice on other women but I'm a bit too casual of a dresser for it. The Saint germain bb is probably about 6 inches too short crossbody for you (to hit at the hip). I think the twinset is ideal for you :smile:

I saw the Alma BB on other women and it looked very nice too. On my swimmer's physique and height, it looked like a little girl's bag. After watching the videos on the BB, I finally understood why I cannot open the bag. Also found out the chain strap is around 20inches which is too short for me to wear crossbody but for fun, I will still like to see it next round and hopefully conquer the S lock. Haha!

I saw the Alma BB on other women and it looked very nice too. On my swimmer's physique and height, it looked like a little girl's bag. After watching the videos on the BB, I finally understood why I cannot open the bag. Also found out the chain strap is around 20inches which is too short for me to wear crossbody but for fun, I will still like to see it next round and hopefully conquer the S lock. Haha!
That made me laugh. Too funny. I wish you luck in conquering the S-Lock :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
@Lvalentine and @missmetal Please do share photos of the Cerise Speedy25 if you get it. I'm curious why there doesn't seem to be much love for the new emp Speedy25 B. Maybe there's just too many new releases? :amuse:
I LOVE my new model Speedy emp. It is the perfect size and is lovely to use I can find no faults or issues with it at all and I am sure I am not alone. It is just human nature that people talk about 'issues' more than praise. Those of us saying nothing are content and happy with our purchases.

I LOVE my new model Speedy emp. It is the perfect size and is lovely to use I can find no faults or issues with it at all and I am sure I am not alone. It is just human nature that people talk about 'issues' more than praise. Those of us saying nothing are content and happy with our purchases.
Me too!! Have been carrying it everyday for the last two weeks, very happily!

Saw the new Speedy Empreinte in a boutique last week, they are beautiful, especially the new color Mastic is gorgeous (in the Montaigne, as well!) I wanted to get a black one for Winter but now I'm thinking the Mastic would be really great too.