New Show on E!: Sunset Tan

Ok does Erin SERIOUSLY believe that Keelie really wants to go to church?? COME ON!!!! That was so obviously set up just so that she could sing on TV. That face she made while singing creeped me out big time.

yea i'm not one for hating anyone's religion.. but come ON that scene was so forced.... the moment keely said she wanted to sing amazing grace i had to fast forward... thank GOD i dvr'd the episode... and i saw that face too! really... amazing grace? that song is so over sung and there are much more amazing hymns out there...

and then she decides she needs to stand up at the front and sing? no.. not planned at all.

and anya is still ridiculous. she creates the drama and then she wants them to make up.

I know this is an old thread but I'm just curious, are they planning on having another season of Sunset Tan? I haven't heard anything about this show in a year and oddly I kinda miss it.

I was actually wondering the same thing the other day. The show was pretty popular and poof! It disappeared off the radar completely. I am glad that the Olly Girls have been MIA though. I cannot stand them!

^^Oh that stinks. Sorry I got you guys all excited thinking it was back (I hated to create a new thread just to ask). Guess I'll have to fill that void with the Khloe and Kourtney in Miami show.

I hope they never have another show LOL OMFG the 2 dudes that run this are the weirdest creeps I have ever set eyes on. The hair on that one is beyond ridiculous, and they wear so much jewelry its bizarre.

They just think they are the ultimate shiznit and they are laughing stocks :lol:

I didn't understand the owners either. It seemed like they lost focus of the business and were only interested in the show. It was said that the Ollies never really worked for the stores, they were brought in for the show only. Can't prove that though. I've also heard their on-show persona was just that, an act. They apparently weren't so goofy in real life.

The girl that moved from Oklahoma to CA and then got Malibu-ized struck me as having sold her soul.

In a way, I'm glad the show is gone.