New Show on E!: Sunset Tan

...And Shimma, the owners are orange trash.
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: How did I miss this until now! Damn! Getting coffee in your sinuses burns! I wish it had just sprayed the monitor.

What is wrong with that biatch Janelle? She got the job managing the Vegas salon, supposedly what she wanted, is she THAT jealous of Erin-the-sweet-innocent-farm-girl?

Where does she get off telling somebody's dad that she had never met before in her life that they are dating somebody! So now of course Erin has to present her volleyball boy to her dad, even though she hadn't planned on it, because hello! she just started dating him.

It looks like we will get more Nick-and-Ania drama since Ania's mom talked her into holding talks with Nick, who is a lot better at talking about his feelings with everybody but Ania, with whom he mumbles monosyllables and shows her his stupid tattoo of her name on his arm, that he got before she agreed to have talks. Who does that?

On the positive side, it looks like next week we will be treated to the inevitable Olly Girls Return To Sunset Tan episode, for which we must all rejoice. They give the show depth.

Shimma -- never use coffee with your netti pot! The instructions clearly state to use warm saline only!
I decided last night that Jeff and Devin scare the hell out of me. I don't think it is the clothes. I realized that Jeff had the most god awful frosted (yes FROSTED) hair I have ever seen. I am pretty sure that Devin was the model for Malibu Ken.
I cannot wait to see the Olly girls get into a fight with anyone next week!
Oh I think we now know why Ania is so attractive .... she is Beverly Hills princess that still lives at home.

I caught this at the gym the other day, my DVR is now set! lol

Nick...oh Nick...a tattoo? really? dumbass.

Ania...so damn fake. WHY does she bother working? I thought she just joined sunset tan to be near Nick all the time...yet she's still there?

Janelle...still a witch. I really really want Erin to stand up to her at some point.

... Ania...WHY does she bother working?
I don't think she does. Unless you mean her spraying that model while she told her about her boy situation. But other than that we haven't seen her work. I don't think any of the people we see on the show actually do work, their job is just to sit there and be blonde and talk about other people and go to meetings and cry.

I agree. although I do wonder what lipstick Ania wears. it looks so long lasting and rich

I wonder that as well haha! But i don't think it matches her complexion; i love the color but not on her.

I can't believe that Nick and Ania are back together?! Well, at least he'll put his tatoo into good use for a while (seriously what was he thinking!)

Has anyone been watching the new season? They keep replaying the new episodes on E, so I saw a few. The show is probably the most scripted reality show on TV. The whole thing with the Olly Girls trying to get their jobs back (happiness chart, anyone?) was definitely not real. I knew they'd be back, as they are pretty much the "stars" of the show.