New Shoes at saks.com

I know for sure I want the Jelnia metalic slides but I can't decide between the pewter or the copper. So different! I also am not sure how they will size. I pretty much assume all run at least a half size small but has anyone every had a shoe simaliar who may know?? I may also get the slingbacks in camel patent!
Thanks all!!

sooo needed to get a pair of 100 mm simples in black - the platform looks comfy too!

thanks for posting - these are the first CLs I've ordered in a while :yes:

Does anyone know if the patent simple pumps and the royal blue simple pumps have different heels? One says 4.5 inches and the 4 inches. Is one 115mm and the other 100mm or is the description wrong?

Ohhh, the new simple pumps look great... but similar to the Rolando (at least to my non-expert CL eye haha)! :P The royal blue is gorgeous, but my electric blue simple pumps from NAP look similar in color and more wearable heel wise for me, so I resisted temptation (for now)! :sweatdrop: :P

These look delicious. Does anyone know what the color looks like IRL? It is true to the image? I sent the nude architeks back today and am searching for a replacement shoe.

0452595042826_275x275.jpg

These look delicious. Does anyone know what the color looks like IRL? It is true to the image? I sent the nude architeks back today and am searching for a replacement shoe.

0452595042826_275x275.jpg

That's the exact shade/color as the "camel patent" Decollete 868's (which many people just call nude Decollete's). I love that shade of beige/camel. Perfect for professional environment (say if you had to choose a beige/nude patent shoe for a semi-conservative to conservative workplace, I'd definitely recommend this over the nude patent with pinkish undertones).

That's the exact shade/color as the "camel patent" Decollete 868's (which many people just call nude Decollete's). I love that shade of beige/camel. Perfect for professional environment (say if you had to choose a beige/nude patent shoe for a semi-conservative to conservative workplace, I'd definitely recommend this over the nude patent with pinkish undertones).
Very good info. I am going to order them, any idea as to fit? I am assuming since they are patent and styled like the simples I should go a half size larger than my simples. What do you think?:flowers:

I really want the blue and black patent simple pumps. Am still waiting to get the magenta simples they should be here tomorrow. I'll wait to see if I really like them, and decide which ones to get.

Well I ordered the camel patent slingbacks, I just love them! They took my breath. I also decided on the pewter 2 inch slides. I love those too and can imagine wearing them tons! I have a pair of silver mirror shoes that I have gotten so much wear from. Can't wait to hear what everyone else gets.

cjy - i think you will get a lot of use out of the camel patent slingbacks. That color goes with everything. I have the decollete in that same color and I wear them more than I thought I would.