New Shoes at saks.com

Ok my spring espadriles from Saks have now shipped. Good thing I was prepared before Christmas $$ wise. That is the only thing, you never know when they will be early. Seems like a lot of things were early, the magentas were early too. Oh well I can't wait to see them!!!

Yeah, I think the men will give you a more honest opinion because the ladies just want to be nice all the time, so they don't really give their honest opinion on how you look. I just like male SAs because they're always funnier. :biggrin:

My Jlenia Metallic slides have shipped but the Moyen Empire cork slingbacks haven't. I'll have to see how the slingbacks look on me before I decide to keep them.

Yeah, I think the men will give you a more honest opinion because the ladies just want to be nice all the time, so they don't really give their honest opinion on how you look. I just like male SAs because they're always funnier. :biggrin:

My Jlenia Metallic slides have shipped but the Moyen Empire cork slingbacks haven't. I'll have to see how the slingbacks look on me before I decide to keep them.
Wow the slides have shipped?? That was very fast!:tup: