New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

Hey ladies! My Lou in gold sand had arrived and I find the strap loops being extremely tight! The bag is obviously brand new (all straps wrapped in plastic), so I would understand that the loops are tight in the beginning, but it takes several minutes to pull the strap through the loops even the second time! Is that normal??View attachment 4752200View attachment 4752201
I love the color! Yes, mine were tight as well.

This colour is gorgeous with the hardware. I wasn't too keen on camera bags but this has definitely changed my mind. Can I ask the colour name?

Oops - just realised you mentioned the name !

I bought mine last month and it’s holding up great so far! The leather is lambskin and it’s smooth but it has some natural graininess to it. I think that’s what helps it not get scratched or scuffed too easily. The hardware is more of an antique brushed silver.
HI. Just wondering about the wear and tear of the smooth leather for you? Thanks

HI. Just wondering about the wear and tear of the smooth leather for you? Thanks

I actually ended up selling mine. It held up great for the most part but the leather started to peel on the strap (on the inside of it, probably from rubbing against clothing since I wore it crossbody). I also noticed the smooth leather didn’t hold the shape of the bag well, so it looked a lot more slouchy and casual than I wanted.

Hi ladies,

Got my first YSL bag, it's so pretty but I see some defects and wrinkles (am I being paranoid) and didn't get the tag with the tassel, is this normal? Should I return it or keep it?

Attachments

• 20200727_150926.jpg
    20200727_150926.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 162
Hi, mine has the same tassel. I think they changed the tassel this year. As far as wrinkles, I don’t really see them on your bag. It looks normal. If you don’t feel comfortable with it I would return it. I know how it is it would probably bug you because you can see it. But it looks fine too me.

Hi, mine has the same tassel. I think they changed the tassel this year. As far as wrinkles, I don’t really see them on your bag. It looks normal. If you don’t feel comfortable with it I would return it. I know how it is it would probably bug you because you can see it. But it looks fine too me.
Thank you so much for the reply :smile:) . I have decided to keep it. Saw other bags and they look similar. As it was my first one couldn't judge the quality. Thanks again.