New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

Hi folks. I've been thinking of getting a bag which can easily transition from day to night. Been thinking of the YSL camera bag in black with GHW. Any thoughts?
Yes! This bag does exactly that! I gave been wearing my beige with GHW non-stop for the past few months so it goes from day to evening out and I love the size. It's fits my small loulou YSL wallet plus everything else

Hello,

I recently got the YSL smooth camera bag as a gift from Ssense.com. Does any one have an update on the wear and tear on the bag? I love the bag, but it feels really thin. I was hoping to use the bag every day

It's a great everyday bag. I just didn't have the best experience with mine (smooth leather with silver hardware). The leather started to peel on the strap (my guess is because I would wear it crossbody, the strap would rub against my clothing as I walked). It's definitely more of a casual bag (the smooth leather ages over time so I don't think it's easy to dress up, especially months or years later). I had mine for only four months and I noticed it was starting to look slouchy.

Reactions: bebejay03
Hi all,
I’m just contemplating which colour to purchase. After a nude/beige colour to go with lighter summer clothes and can’t decide between dark beige and dark latte. Does anyone have any pictures so I can see the contrast in real life?

Thanks!

So... disappointed. This is my first YSL bag and I was eyeing to purchase others. I bought it less than 1 month ago and worn it twice and this has already started happening. I got it from matches fashion, both times after I've used it I stuffed it with the paper it came in to try to keep the shape and yet here we are... it's obviously not "as bad" as some others I've seen but this is after 2 uses for a few hours and BABYING. I've sent the photos to matchesfashion hoping they'll do the right thing.. if not I'm not sure what Id do.. 1A6D6C40-B6E6-446C-92B2-8695AAC696C0.jpeg

So... disappointed. This is my first YSL bag and I was eyeing to purchase others. I bought it less than 1 month ago and worn it twice and this has already started happening. I got it from matches fashion, both times after I've used it I stuffed it with the paper it came in to try to keep the shape and yet here we are... it's obviously not "as bad" as some others I've seen but this is after 2 uses for a few hours and BABYING. I've sent the photos to matchesfashion hoping they'll do the right thing.. if not I'm not sure what Id do.. View attachment 5084921
It’s not normal, I have my camera bag for a few years now and the shape is still perfect,like new. I would try to contact their customer service and try to exchange.

It’s not normal, I have my camera bag for a few years now and the shape is still perfect,like new. I would try to contact their customer service and try to exchange.
Thanks for confirming :smile: I've emailed the matchesfashion CS team with the photos. I saw another girl on this forum having the same but worse dent issue 7 months in so will def attach those photos if they say other wise.. Ive seen posts here and on YT with people using it for ages with no issues.

So... disappointed. This is my first YSL bag and I was eyeing to purchase others. I bought it less than 1 month ago and worn it twice and this has already started happening. I got it from matches fashion, both times after I've used it I stuffed it with the paper it came in to try to keep the shape and yet here we are... it's obviously not "as bad" as some others I've seen but this is after 2 uses for a few hours and BABYING. I've sent the photos to matchesfashion hoping they'll do the right thing.. if not I'm not sure what Id do.. View attachment 5084921
I agree that that’s not normal. Although I’ve only had mine since March, I’ve used it quite a bit, haven’t babied it at all, haven’t stuffed it while storing, and it still looks perfect. Hopefully they will make it right, because that’s pretty disappointing.

Reactions: natjyl