New purchases: Use them right away or sit and wait?

How soon do you use your new bag?

• NOW NOW NOW!

• When the time is right.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now I have a new dilemna. What happens when you have MORE THAN ONE new purchase? Usually I can't wait to start using a new purse, and I just got a new HH bag from their big sale, BUT...I'm not done being enamored of my new Moni Moni! So far I've stuck with the Moni, wearing it when I leave the house, but when I'm home I find myself walking around the house with the HH on for no reason. My fiance just looks at me like I'm nuts and shakes his head whenever I walk by. I'm totally itching to start using the HH, though. Is it too crazy for me to start alternating days?:nuts:

Depends. If it's a really expensive bag that I've lusted after for ages I like to let it 'sit' for a while and admire it! Other bags that are intended for everyday use and I haven't broken the bank for I'll use straight away!

OMG I'm exactly like that. Not just with bags but everything. I'm terrible.

I'm totally itching to start using the HH, though. Is it too crazy for me to start alternating days?:nuts:

Great Thread Mockinglee.

I definitely use immediately - it helps make the purse 'mine' and not just a beautiful object.

And I would say to start alternating - at least for a while to start building up the 'bond'. Especially since you are 'itching' - Carpe Diem!:wlae:

Nope, I'm one of those people that will let the bag sit and admire it for awhile and I do that with clothes as well. It's like I have to get used to them or something. I've always been like that.

I wait for EVER. Frequently over a year. I have 4 bags (including Chanel) that I bought more than a year ago that have never been outside. I recently got ready to wear a Coach that I bought in 2005 at Saks. My SA had forgotten to take the security tag off. When I took it in, she fell out laughing. She always ask if I return bags when she's not looking because she never sees me carrying them. Well that was her answer! I don't know why I delay. It's not like I think I am going to return. I'm like that with clothes. Very rarely do I buy anything for a season and wear it that season. Which is why I am trying to tell myself to NEVER pay full price. Anything I buy is always on sale before I actually wear it. Maybe I am just :weird:...