New purchases: Use them right away or sit and wait?

How soon do you use your new bag?

• NOW NOW NOW!

• When the time is right.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I most generally use my bag the same or next day. Sometimes, I even change out bags in the parking lot. I think that would constitute ASAP!!

That's me: in the parking lot AND THEN I GO BACK INTO THE MALL OR SHOPPING AREA TO CARRY THE BAG!!!! I always carry nail clippers to remove the tags to make the changeover complete!!! People may think I am window shopping but I am admiring my new bag in the reflection of every window!!! LOL!!!!:blush::lol:

That's me: in the parking lot AND THEN I GO BACK INTO THE MALL OR SHOPPING AREA TO CARRY THE BAG!!!! I always carry nail clippers to remove the tags to make the changeover complete!!! People may think I am window shopping but I am admiring my new bag in the reflection of every window!!! LOL!!!!:blush::lol:

Haha, that's so funny!:roflmfao:

With me it depends. Some of them I used immediately and others I have admired for a while before I let them out of the closet.

Honestly, it depends on the bag and the opportunities to use it. When I first got my LV mono speedy, it sat in its loverly SFA bag for weeks because I was afraid to touch it! :nuts:

I am SO over that now, but still--sometimes I just don't want to risk getting it all scuffed up for a while.

I have a lovely collection of bags sitting in my wardrobe unused. It is the same with clothes, I keep them for some mythical special occasion in the future or when my life becomes perfect.

I use new bags right away, even if it is too fancy or casual for the occasion!!! When I received my last bbag a few weeks ago, I opened the package in my car and wore it along with my other handbag to the office :smile: And I definitely carried by bbag to a cocktail party, where a chanel would have likely been more appropriate!

i'm a HUGE dork!
whenever i get a new bag, i literally "play" with it all day... put it next to my bed at night:wtf:
i use it immediately, unless it's raining or snowing, of course!
i don't have any bags with tags still on them... i'm like a little kid when it comes to my bags:smile:

i try to wear an outfit that matches so I can carry the bag right away.. however, i do have a Fuschia Neo Speedy that's been sitting in my closet for a lil over a month now just waiting to be used. :Push:

It depends. If it's a reasonably inexpensive bag, I use it right away. If it's an expensive bag, I put it on my dresser and ponder for days and days and days until either my guilt subsides or I surrender and return it! Same with shoes and clothes.

I do that too! Stare, stare and admire until the guilt goes away or overtakes me.