New packaging - no more brown *pics on pg 12*

It is brownish yellow, very similar to Color 10 years ago . Logo and style of box and paper bag are the same except the Color . I like the ribbon , it is blue on one side and dark brown on the othe side . On the blue side Only have Louis Vuitton on in . The letter is same Color as the box .

Ooh. The ribbon sounds pretty!

Yay! I hated the brown. Now if only they can remodel the interior of the stores. I've always disliked LV stores, too much orange and yellow...I felt like it strained my eyes haha!

Pretty sure not, because they came in large, large rolls of ribbon and no hide of a cow, no matter how large, would be tall enough or wide enough to produce that much continuous string.

I don't know if Louis Vuitton used real leather, but you can buy spools of leather cord from hobby shops. Hobby Lobby, for instance, sells a 25 yard spool for $6.99. It says in the description that it's "genuine leather".

Off subject a bit but yesterday I saw on eBay someone listing 8 boxes and some receipt envelopes and leather cord for $400+ starting bid and BIN for $520 Canadian. I decline my boxes of late because I have too much and it's wasting space. I better start requesting them [emoji4]
If this is someone's listing here- sorry (no insult) I'm just shocked at the value placed on them.

Edit: paper bag incl too.

Reactions: fabuleux
Off subject a bit but yesterday I saw on eBay someone listing 8 boxes and some receipt envelopes and leather cord for $400+ starting bid and BIN for $520 Canadian. I decline my boxes of late because I have too much and it's wasting space. I better start requesting them [emoji4]
If this is someone's listing here- sorry (no insult) I'm just shocked at the value placed on them.

Edit: paper bag incl too.
I think that is overpriced as well, and I don't see why anyone would spend that much on the boxes - you might as well go to the store and buy a canvas key pouch for $240 CAD, so you get the box and bag before they switch to the new design and an item at least lol

I really could care less about the boxes - the current boxes are pretty bland. I have really never been wowed by a box aside from the Burberry box I received last month when i purchased a gift for my husband - I box weighed a ton. I think I could pack crystal in it.