New Outlet Penelopes

I am so bummed out! :pout: I wanted a FP Penelope for the longest time. I gave up and bought the MFF one the last time they came out. I wasn't thrilled because of the subtle differences between the FP and the MFF that was out. Now this MFF looks a lot more like the original FP and I would like it more than the MFF I have. Grr! I'm stuck with the one I don't really love and hardly ever carry. Crud. :shucks:

I am so bummed out! :pout: I wanted a FP Penelope for the longest time. I gave up and bought the MFF one the last time they came out. I wasn't thrilled because of the subtle differences between the FP and the MFF that was out. Now this MFF looks a lot more like the original FP and I would like it more than the MFF I have. Grr! I'm stuck with the one I don't really love and hardly ever carry. Crud. :shucks:
You could sell it and put the funds toward the newer one? They're really not that much $. :graucho:

Hey that's wierd.. the lining on my Penelope is plain, but the creed on the inside isn't an MFF. Anyone know what's up with that? Could it be that some FP Penelopes had plain liners?

Oh that's interesting! I looked at more of the Penelopes on eBay and I see what you mean! It looks like style number 13164 came with striped lining, but there's another non-MFF style number that has the plain liner. Maybe a Coach expert will step in to explain!