New Outlet Penelopes

I had a purple clover....and I ended up returning it because as much as I wanted a purple bag, the leather was really thin and I knew it wouldn't wear well. I have a Penelope - the "middle" one of the three listed in chronological order - and the leather is REALLY hardy.....I love that bag. Even if it's not purple (got a purple op art maggie though. and seven purple mini skinnys)

Ooh thats the one I just won too. Glad to hear you love it. Cant wait to get mine!

I want to see a green one, too! Also...wonder if the totes would be big enough to use as a baby bag, or if they are too small? I am scared this baby is coming today!!

Though, I did see great new (reasonable) FP baby bags on the website.

Saw all the new MFF Penelopes today. They are really very cute - very well done. Im still glad I won my berry one on ebay because I dont really care for the colors of the MFF ones, and that ruffle on top is just not my style, but for those of you who are interested in them, definitely check them out. They are really cute, the shoppers especially.

Saw all the new MFF Penelopes today. They are really very cute - very well done. Im still glad I won my berry one on ebay because I dont really care for the colors of the MFF ones, and that ruffle on top is just not my style, but for those of you who are interested in them, definitely check them out. They are really cute, the shoppers especially.

I felt the same way about the ruffles! At first I took the tote, but then put it down for a different style Penelope, the one with the zipper on top(why can't I think of the style)

I felt the same way about the ruffles! At first I took the tote, but then put it down for a different style Penelope, the one with the zipper on top(why can't I think of the style)

It's like a re-make of the Fall 2008 Soho satchel with three compartments with the two outside ones having zippers. Very practical...I got the khaki siggie Soho satchel for my mom back then and she loved it.

It's like a re-make of the Fall 2008 Soho satchel with three compartments with the two outside ones having zippers. Very practical...I got the khaki siggie Soho satchel for my mom back then and she loved it.

I know the one you are talking about. I liked that one too, but they didnt have it in the b/w combo that I was looking for. Cute bag.