New mono release?

SophiaRose

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I thought I read somewhere (can't find) that there is gonna be a mono tote that is between the neverful and totally. Anyone know about this or am I dreaming?

Apple84

O.G.
Mar 24, 2011
usa
Hmm...I think I've read some posts about a re-issue of the cabas mezzo? Hopefully it's an entirely new bag though:biggrin:

SophiaRose

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I do know that it's not the Sully. It's suppose to be more of a tote. If anyone knows anything, i.e. name, when it should be rleased, etc. please let us know!

Anxiously waiting!

Dec 14, 2008
I believe that would be the new azur tote that has the outside pockets, at least that is what my SA told me. It's due out Feb. 1, and someone posted pictures of it in the post titled "Spy Pics." Hope this helps!

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I was thinking the bag you're describing "between a NF and a Totally" must be from the Azur line.

bedelia

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Yes there is a new mono bag slated for release in March :yahoo: It is called RASPAIL. It will come in 3 sizes. The PM is only hand held and the MM and GM are shoulder carry. My SA told me it is similar in look to the Saleya that they made in damier. The entire body is monogram. The handles are rolled vachetta similar to the new mono lockit that was just released. Price ranges from $1060 to $1320. Already have my name down for the PM and MM :P

Sep 8, 2010
Berlin, Germany
Yes there is a new mono bag slated for release in March :yahoo: It is called RASPAIL. It will come in 3 sizes. The PM is only hand held and the MM and GM are shoulder carry. My SA told me it is similar in look to the Saleya that they made in damier. The entire body is monogram. The handles are rolled vachetta similar to the new mono lockit that was just released. Price ranges from $1060 to $1320. Already have my name down for the PM and MM :P
Do you know if it's an rerelease? Because Louis Vuitton made a bag called Raspail years ago... But it's more like a purse then a tote bag...

FreshLilies

Live. Laugh. Love.
Apr 17, 2010
USA
Ahh can't wait to see pics!!!