New mono release?

Are you thinking about the Sully?

Pics from this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...y-pics-january-epi-mono-empreinte-723786.html

f92d43dd.jpg

attachment.php

I believe that would be the new azur tote that has the outside pockets, at least that is what my SA told me. It's due out Feb. 1, and someone posted pictures of it in the post titled "Spy Pics." Hope this helps!

Yes there is a new mono bag slated for release in March :yahoo: It is called RASPAIL. It will come in 3 sizes. The PM is only hand held and the MM and GM are shoulder carry. My SA told me it is similar in look to the Saleya that they made in damier. The entire body is monogram. The handles are rolled vachetta similar to the new mono lockit that was just released. Price ranges from $1060 to $1320. Already have my name down for the PM and MM :P

Yes there is a new mono bag slated for release in March :yahoo: It is called RASPAIL. It will come in 3 sizes. The PM is only hand held and the MM and GM are shoulder carry. My SA told me it is similar in look to the Saleya that they made in damier. The entire body is monogram. The handles are rolled vachetta similar to the new mono lockit that was just released. Price ranges from $1060 to $1320. Already have my name down for the PM and MM :P

Do you know if it's an rerelease? Because Louis Vuitton made a bag called Raspail years ago... But it's more like a purse then a tote bag...

Ahh can't wait to see pics!!!