New mono release?

I just saw where someone posted upcoming pics of the releases for Jan - May and I don't see any mention of the Raspiel. Any sneak pics anyone? Any clue what it looks like? I need to know NOW!!!!!!!

I just saw where someone posted upcoming pics of the releases for Jan - May and I don't see any mention of the Raspiel. Any sneak pics anyone? Any clue what it looks like? I need to know NOW!!!!!!!

I think LVSISTINA did the post. I think the pic she has is in azur damier but she said it'll come in mono.

I also saw the New Mono totes coming out this March, I asked the SA and she was nice enough to look for the client book where the new releases are. It comes in 3 sizes and for me it looks like a neverfull but with zipper and it's more boxy in structure. I was there last night to pick up my SULLY PM.

I also saw the New Mono totes coming out this March, I asked the SA and she was nice enough to look for the client book where the new releases are. It comes in 3 sizes and for me it looks like a neverfull but with zipper and it's more boxy in structure. I was there last night to pick up my SULLY PM.

I am holding off on the sully until I see this bag. Does it have the side leather pulls like the NF does - like to cinch the bag? So interested in this!!!

RealHouseWife1 said:
I am holding off on the sully until I see this bag. Does it have the side leather pulls like the NF does - like to cinch the bag? So interested in this!!!

Nope it doesnt have side leather pulls.The pictures were so small but IMO they are all shoulder bag/tote with zippers.They look very nice.I think it will the next big thing! The PM starts @ $1060.