New Mitzy Messengers

Wow that's lovely and bright,it reminds me of daffodils, which are my fave flowers as they look so cheerful and are a sign of nice sunny days!

It looks a lot different to the Mulberry website - this looks more like Selfridges yellow...?

Modelling pics PLEASE! :drool:
Fuzzy - it's not quite as bright as Selfridges yellow, but it's definately more sunshine yellow than the Alexa.

!!!! Hew, a messenger in turquoise?
Hell yes Miss Bag Twin! Lola found it for me and I called them yesterday - it's en route. When it arrives I have to decide if I can keep the butter too. It's cool we both found the one we wanted - I remember holding it in my arms in Covent Garden and putting it back thinking - I can't afford it today, it'll be there tomorrow - then she was gone! Funny how they all go OOS during the season then when the next season arrives suddenly they reappear!

I know Hew, I think Mulberry send them all in to hibernate for the winter! You would think they would be keen to sell as many as possible though! I am so happy for you, was it a good price and with no flaws? :yahoo:

I know Hew, I think Mulberry send them all in to hibernate for the winter! You would think they would be keen to sell as many as possible though! I am so happy for you, was it a good price and with no flaws? :yahoo:
It's got a small mark on the strap but nothing else (hopefully). Was the same price as the one at CO so quite a decent discount. Should arrive tomorrow :smile: