New Mitzy Messengers

She looks great hew! I'm sorry now I passed that on to you ;)

Do you feel like you are putting your children out of their home when you rehome or is it lovely to get some new favourites in?

I may have some news of my own to impart soon.....

This is my first clear out - right now I feel like I'm setting them free, but I'll probably just feel total regret once it happens.
Looking forward to your news - CO have a Mitzy Hobo in the turq colour - I was very tempted by that one until you found the messenger for me. And now she's all mine.
Just ahve to decide on the butter.

I can just hear you cackling "she's mine, all mine!" Hope you gets lots of enjoyment from her. The colour is fab.

I think that "setting them free" is a good way to look at it. Mulberry seems to breed bag fanatics so I bet they will go to homes where they will be loved!

Let us know what decision you make on the butter....

Thanks KLP - Lola is right I am currently cackling 'my precious'!
She really is a lovely colour - photos don't do her justice - I think it's the same love you feel for your smudge bays.

Hew, now that you have them both in front of you, and they are such gorgeous springtime colours - fess up! Which one is making your heart sing more

(I think I already know the answer!) but just wondered if one made you go wow more than the other

Chloe - it has to be the HG - I've waited for her for nearly a year. But butter is so yummy too. HG has to stay, but I'd like her to keep her new friend - so naughty.

:yahoo: She looks gorgeous Hew! Is the colour in the photograph a true representation? It looks much paler than mine, but I had issues getting photos of that one! I see Butter has not made you signature... have you changed your mind?

So where are these extra photos?! And modelling pics of course!