New Miss Dior Promenade pouch

Hi, I'm new to the Dior brand and have been looking at the Miss Dior Promenade. Just happened to see this on eBay. I'm not affiliated with the seller or know the authenticity of the product...but thought you might still be interested.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/192139047415?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Hello,
As you may imagine, it's too late now.
But I have another 'thing' to make it up. Am still in the mood of excitement... (Whisper: The one on the right).

Attachments

• IMG_6527.JPG
    IMG_6527.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 830
Hi everyone, I bought one of the last promenades (tonic red patent) from Harrods in London last weekend, but the SA told me it does not come with an authenticity card because its a small leather good instead of an handbag. Is that the case elsewhere? Because I'm sure I've seen it with the authenticity card when I tried on other colours before, just want to confirm. Many thanks!
Sorry I haven't visited this thread in a while, but since we're bag twins I wanted to respond even though you got confirmation. I didn't receive a authenticity card with my bag either. Enjoy her! I've been LOVING using mine!

So I did some damages yesterday to my bank balance.20046310_10211767504534512_3798656725442408035_n.jpg
One morning I woke up and realised that I need the MDP in my life so I rang Harrods to see if they have the one I want in stock. Since the bag has been discontinued, stock is very limited. The lovely SA told me over the phone that there is only one black lamb GHW left IN EUROPE and she'd tried her best to get it for me. Lo and behold, 2 days later, it arrived in Harrods and I picked it up yesterday! SHOUT OUT to Dior Harrods (accessories, on the ground floor) for the amazing customer service!
19657129_10211767504254505_1038159079092142474_n.jpg
Comparison photos next to the Dioraddict clutch. I have to say there's not much you can fit into this bag. I was quite tempted at some point to get this instead of the MDP but there's no point getting someting that doesn't fit your essentials I thought. Regardless, I really like this new design. i initially was not a fan of the lock but after seeing it in real life, it's a stunner!
19959035_10211767504734517_1350074679007410205_n.jpg 19959158_10211767504614514_7947377531762796673_n.jpg
ps: I tried on the MLD size proper this time and I love this size (for reference, I'm 5'4). I think my next one is the MLD, just not sure what colour yet. The lovely SA said that there are more blue colour coming soon late this July so looking forwards to seeing those :smile::smile::smile:
19989471_10211767498774368_2370052050738140750_n.jpg

So I did some damages yesterday to my bank balance.View attachment 3763023
One morning I woke up and realised that I need the MDP in my life so I rang Harrods to see if they have the one I want in stock. Since the bag has been discontinued, stock is very limited. The lovely SA told me over the phone that there is only one black lamb GHW left IN EUROPE and she'd tried her best to get it for me. Lo and behold, 2 days later, it arrived in Harrods and I picked it up yesterday! SHOUT OUT to Dior Harrods (accessories, on the ground floor) for the amazing customer service!
View attachment 3763020
Comparison photos next to the Dioraddict clutch. I have to say there's not much you can fit into this bag. I was quite tempted at some point to get this instead of the MDP but there's no point getting someting that doesn't fit your essentials I thought. Regardless, I really like this new design. i initially was not a fan of the lock but after seeing it in real life, it's a stunner!
View attachment 3763021 View attachment 3763022
ps: I tried on the MLD size proper this time and I love this size (for reference, I'm 5'4). I think my next one is the MLD, just not sure what colour yet. The lovely SA said that there are more blue colour coming soon late this July so looking forwards to seeing those :smile::smile::smile:
View attachment 3763047
Very nice! Congratulations on getting your hands on the last black MDP in Europe.

Thanks for the comparison pictures!

Reactions: shoesshoeshoes
The lovely SA told me over the phone that there is only one black lamb GHW left IN EUROPE and she'd tried her best to get it for me.

What a lovely combination! I feel like this is a bit less common, I feel like the majority of the black MDP that are floating around are silver hardware.

Regardless, I really like this new design. i initially was not a fan of the lock but after seeing it in real life, it's a stunner!

Love the lock on the Addict (it's definitely on my radar), wish it was a bit bigger as well, but I think that Dior is trying to differentiate from SLGs and bags proper; the MDP really straddled that line as it was technically an SLG but had all the qualities of a handbag. It makes sense now with the rise of the WOC at Dior from a business sense for them to cut the 'middle man' out so to speak.

I'm still trying to figure out how the Diorama Baby Pouch plays into all this though, it's sooooo tiny [emoji23]

What a lovely combination! I feel like this is a bit less common, I feel like the majority of the black MDP that are floating around are silver hardware.

Love the lock on the Addict (it's definitely on my radar), wish it was a bit bigger as well, but I think that Dior is trying to differentiate from SLGs and bags proper; the MDP really straddled that line as it was technically an SLG but had all the qualities of a handbag. It makes sense now with the rise of the WOC at Dior from a business sense for them to cut the 'middle man' out so to speak.

I'm still trying to figure out how the Diorama Baby Pouch plays into all this though, it's sooooo tiny [emoji23]
Yeah I totally agree. I paid £1350 for this, and in my eyes, this is a handbag and it's a freaking good deal for a Dior handbag. Whereas the Dioraddict WOC is £1200. The small Dioraddict is basically the exact same size as MDP but it's £2050. I guess they just want to make more money.

Yeah I totally agree. I paid £1350 for this, and in my eyes, this is a handbag and it's a freaking good deal for a Dior handbag. Whereas the Dioraddict WOC is £1200. The small Dioraddict is basically the exact same size as MDP but it's £2050. I guess they just want to make more money.
While I think the Promenade is a well-priced bag for Dior, it's hard to compare it to the pricier DiorAddict bag because the Addict offers several more strap options (sliding chain, removable strap attachments, option of using a leather strap which cannot work with the small hooks on the MDP). Even the strap itself is finished like their costume jewelry with CD engravings. The Addict also looks like it has a sturdier construction as it is meant to be a handbag while the MDP is meant to be an SLG.

well done. right choice.
nvm the money....dioraddict is ugly as hell. it is NOT ELEGANT. it looks like a grungy dirty bag.

What?! I bought my diorama clutch (woc) in scarlet red with ghw today at Florence and SA told me MDP was 2200 something euro.......
And he also told me blue colour won't come and it's already gone.......!
He informed me scarlet red with velvet inside is "new" diorama woc....
Can anyone please tell me what is going on with what i heard today? :sad:

What?! I bought my diorama clutch (woc) in scarlet red with ghw today at Florence and SA told me MDP was 2200 something euro.......
And he also told me blue colour won't come and it's already gone.......!
He informed me scarlet red with velvet inside is "new" diorama woc....
Can anyone please tell me what is going on with what i heard today? :sad:
Im pretty sure if it's lambskin, MDP should be 1550 euro. I know because mine got transferred from Italy and it still had the price tag in euro on when I bought it. Maybe it's exotic skin?

Oh my! The latest design of MDP is always tuck away in my heart, but I never pull the trigger. How long has it been discontinued? Sorry if this sound like an ignorant question. [emoji17] I need to go out and hunt. I wonder if there's still a chance for me to get one.

Oh my! The latest design of MDP is always tuck away in my heart, but I never pull the trigger. How long has it been discontinued? Sorry if this sound like an ignorant question. [emoji17] I need to go out and hunt. I wonder if there's still a chance for me to get one.
I'm not sure but I think the line hasn't been continued since Spring.Summer 2017, which is just from a few months ago. Some boutiques may have them left. Call ahead of time to ask.

Reactions: vink