New Miss Dior Promenade pouch

Hello,
I bought this adorable bag in March. I really love it. But I saw this crack all over my bag when I took it out from the box today. View attachment 3715693 View attachment 3715694
There are two very straight line on the left and the right at the bottom

I'm really sure that I didn't and will never scratch on it, since I only took it out for three times for just a few hours. The scratch (but I'm sure I didn't scratch it) is really obvious and straight. It cracked along the edge of two peices of leather which the thickness is different. I don't know what to do now. Hoping someone can tell me why. Although it looks kind of terrible, I still love it very much.
I don't know what could have caused those but take the bag to Dior and see if they can repair it or replace it for you, since you bought it just a bit over 2 months ago.

My second Dior!!!!! I couldn't let the Promenade pouch leave the handbag line up without getting one.
So here she is! My new Miss Dior Promenade pouch in tonic red in patent leather!
initially I wanted something in a light color with champagne gold hardware, but it wasn't available, but I saw this and I've fallen more and more in love with it. The color gives it edge and the bag gives off the lady like vibe which suits my style.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 988
My second Dior!!!!! I couldn't let the Promenade pouch leave the handbag line up without getting one.
So here she is! My new Miss Dior Promenade pouch in tonic red in patent leather!
initially I wanted something in a light color with champagne gold hardware, but it wasn't available, but I saw this and I've fallen more and more in love with it. The color gives it edge and the bag gives off the lady like vibe which suits my style.
Wow it is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Hi everyone, I bought one of the last promenades (tonic red patent) from Harrods in London last weekend, but the SA told me it does not come with an authenticity card because its a small leather good instead of an handbag. Is that the case elsewhere? Because I'm sure I've seen it with the authenticity card when I tried on other colours before, just want to confirm. Many thanks!

Hi everyone, I bought one of the last promenades (tonic red patent) from Harrods in London last weekend, but the SA told me it does not come with an authenticity card because its a small leather good instead of an handbag. Is that the case elsewhere? Because I'm sure I've seen it with the authenticity card when I tried on other colours before, just want to confirm. Many thanks!
They normally come with a flimsy quality guarantee card, but sometimes it isn't there at all. You don't need the card for warranty services. All you need is the receipt.

Can we see the bag please? :smile:

They normally come with a flimsy quality guarantee card, but sometimes it isn't there at all. You don't need the card for warranty services. All you need is the receipt.

Thank you for the confirmation:smile:

Can we see the bag please? :smile:

Its the same colour as PinkTulip's, she posted a photo @ #1112 if you scroll up the same page:smile:

Hi, I'm new to the Dior brand and have been looking at the Miss Dior Promenade. Just happened to see this on eBay. I'm not affiliated with the seller or know the authenticity of the product...but thought you might still be interested.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/192139047415?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Hello,
Thank you for your message and sorry for my late response. I've been out for a while of maternity. I'll have a look at the link now.